Did you know?

Mareep are actually lizards with wool

Attached: 900px-179Mareep.png (900x900, 523.99K)

now i know

nigger what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: Screenshot.png (308x199, 44.58K)

Which is completely badass and kino when it comes to fantasy creature design. Wooloo has nothing on Mareep which is named after the nursery rhyme, "Mary had a little lamb" and then you have it's based typing which makes perfect sense since wool produces alot of static electricity. Again, fuck Wooloo. Dubwool is still based itself though.

This proves that it's not a sheep.

Mareep - Flaaffy - Ampharos has to be objectively the best evolution line this series has ever produced. No other line even comes close to the level of perfection as the Mareep line does.

I heavily dislike ampharos flipper hands.

Yup

Attached: 1659637738237.gif (236x260, 148.91K)

wrong

mareep is A DRAGON with wool

Those aren't wool...

Is Mareep genetically related to Altaria?

I thought it's obvious that it's reptillian, but the weird part is that the wool is actually cotton. Which begs the question why the first two forms are not part Grass?

All pokemons are genetically related to each other

I want a Flaaffy to enslave my dick with her bald cunny

The Mareep lines aren't lizards or dragons. Mega Ampharos being dragon type is a play on its Japanese name. "Denryu" means electric current but also sounds like "electric dragon". It's a joke.

flaffy is meh

>Mareep
Yes, adorable.
>Flaafy
Yes, adorable.
>Ampharos
No, disgusting. What the fuck is this thing even supposed to be?

It was Electric/Dragon in GS's beta, they removed the dragon type as it likely trivialised the game after evolving it. They absolutely are reptillian.

What a total faggot you are. Ampharos is the GOAT.

Ampharos is a lizard. At most is a sheep lizard hybrid