Remember when they shut down the world and didn't let you out of the house over threat of violence

Remember when they shut down the world and didn't let you out of the house over threat of violence
Remember when they forced you to wear a muzzle or be imprisoned
Remember when they forced people to be injected with mystery juice in order to keep their jobs or travel
Remember when 99% of the world didnt see an issue with any of this

I remember

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S6XNaZ1ECRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never forget.

Attached: 1662068541983115.jpg (674x842, 140.09K)

bruh what are you talking about covid is over move tf on

And that was over a meme flu illness

Imagine whats coming next
LMAO. this. this is exactly what im talking about

Attached: 1289610457500.jpg (468x386, 15.87K)

I agree, Covid is over.
Now we deal with the end of the financial system as we know it because we have to print trillions of dollars every year to achieve fuck all.

>Remember when they shut down the world and didn't let you out of the house over threat of violence
Never happened, I could always go outside if I wanted to.
>Remember when they forced you to wear a muzzle or be imprisoned
Didn't happen here either.
>Remember when they forced people to be injected with mystery juice in order to keep their jobs or travel
No?

Remember how Covid exposed Chinas filthiness to the mainstream public? Good times

>>Remember when they forced people to be injected with mystery juice in order to keep their jobs or travel
>No?

Attached: fewqw.jpg (840x786, 154.73K)

I can't imagine reading this and being stupid enough to believe it.

I'm just saying if it sucked so much you niggers should be happy its over. I kind of miss how comfy it was chilling at home. Also you should count yourself lucky its over because you retards honestly deserve punishment for refusing to wear masks and get vaccinated on time. Millions of people died, your getting off scot free, and now your whining about it

And the Herps? Explain that one.

>Remember when 99% of the world didnt see an issue with any of this
That means its morally right, right? Or are you an anarchist or something?

Because the government does the same shit literally every day. The covid response was actually much more legitimate than their response to most issues, and at least there was some public discussion on it with an illusion of widespread consent.

No one forced you to do anything.

>oh no ppl will post mean things about me on facebook if I go to the beach this is literally violence!!!'
>omg I cant ride a bus without a mask this is literally IMPRISONMENT
>omg I have to take a scientifically tested miracle vaccine to work around vulnerable people I'm literally being FORCED to INJECT MYSTERY JUICE
these people are the biggest pussies in history I wish they really were thrown in camps like they're always crying about

No, cause I live in a "flyover" state and nobody gave enough of a shit to mask up unless entering hospitals. It was harder to get a haircut though.

how is it a miracle vaccine if you need me to take it for it to work

I'm still pure blood tho

I would kill you where you stand.

Because they made and produced it in like a year? Holy fuck you people are retarded. It's not 100% perfect coverage but it reduces your chances of getting and spreading it and we've been able to open back up without hospitals collapsing under the weight of you retards who still refuse it. What a childish and ignorant fucking argument.

I remember too bro. We won't forget and we will make them pay.

Attached: DAC16915-ED44-46E2-AC92-5C40C4BFF71B.jpg (223x221, 11.87K)

Yeah I get it, I'm actually trolling. I'm unvaccinated. Sorry, I don't know why I'm doing this. Really fucking sick and tired of everything, blackpilled past the point of belief.

I didn't take it and didn't need to go to the hospital
if you look up hospitalizations the rates were actually higher or the same for anyone not recently boosted, and mortality rates (RATES) were higher

>he vaccinated
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S6XNaZ1ECRg

Attached: 33B85BA5-8FFE-4AD3-BDED-425399CD3A53.jpg (505x318, 101.25K)

>There was never illness before vaccines
>Sick animals? Yep, we did that. All of it.

fuck you for making me reply man, you are riling up the people whose back you should have, jist like the glowies want

Shit I found myself doing this too. Last week I posted picrel on pol like 10 times just to troll people I agree with. It must be some form of brainwashing.

Attached: 48ECAC9A-8820-4A57-AFC5-23ADB2E91E72.jpg (1125x698, 539.47K)

Yeah I know. My family is vaxxed and they're all constantly suffering from fatigue and sore throats and shit. They're literally incapable of connecting anything to the vaccine, they just titter nervously if you even suggest a connection. They also seem to have lost a few IQ, they get frustrated with minor setbacks a lot more easily and get into ridiculous arguments over nothing. Normalniggers are fucking retarded, I hope they force more boosters on these dipshits soon.