Just make it a restricted pokemon and take that shitty ability away

Just make it a restricted pokemon and take that shitty ability away

Attached: descarga.jpg (225x225, 7.74K)

Handle.

Give it a hidden ability Defeatist.

No, some Pokemon need to be complete shit to make CHARIZARD look better

GF should just say fuck it and give him pure power

Gigas is fine. Dynamax gigas + wheezing was a viable gimmick during series 7.

>Instead of being a usable gimmick Pokemon it should be one of the worst restricteds

Fuck you

Or make an ability that makes perfect sense with his lore and statistics. Gamefreak is always a span above your turd filled head

>just make it the same as all the other legendaries
nah

>PLA
>Finally, Regigas without Abilities will be go-
>He somehow still fucking gets Slow Start as a Special Status effect
WHY
PLA BATTLE WILL NEVER GO OVER 5 TURNS

You haven't battled Volo and Giratina, I see

I think this dude should have Geomancy. He seems one with the Earth

>Or make an ability that makes perfect sense with his lore and statistics.
GF can't think. There are people here who came up with abilities that would make him upper tier OU.

Counter doesn't reset when switching out

Give it Pure Power, Dragon Dance, and Cosmic Power

Where's Black Power

If he didn't have his ability he wouldn't be all that memorable, just some generic Über. I like him the way he is, having him be some puzzle gimmick to unlock with other mons as support. I just wish Power Herb would take away his charge turns so he could just come in once as a sweeper. But taking away the thing that defines him would be like giving Shedinja a regular HP stat and some other ability. Why bother?

He's not usable

Just make slow start only affect speed, why on fucking earth must it also half attacking stats? Why’d they do that?

This game's system isn't made for stalling, a big reason why Volo and Giratina were hard is because everything is 1-2 shots, and defeating someone doesn't mean the turn restarts.
I can't see Regigas being practical to survive 5 turns by himself.

Japanese are retarded

I mean, he does works fine in PU as a stall pokemon and if the turns pass Body Slam can fuck like half the tier

Give him skill swap