/kkg/-khu/kaka leak general

Leaks and Info:
pastebin.com/wZi2HyY0

Previous

Attached: 1662599238020260.png (3000x3634, 2.94M)

Smoliv.

where are these pics of the mons from

Is Rhyperior in?

I seriously doubt there's a mon between Pawmi and its evo.

Also, Paradox Forms are a diversion tactic. There would have been something revealed or hinted at pertaining to them by now. It's simply more regional forms/cross-gen evos.

No fossil Pokémon = shit game that somehow managed to be even more shit.

How likely is it that the paradox stuff is real? Seems a bit weird we're shy of 2 months until release and have seen nothing of it, although they have been very quiet about these games in general

>pseudo is another dragon type
Oh my god fuck off already

Did you not read the thread subject?

Fucking tourists.

Got his schizo in early for once.

>still has the fake frog typing
Fuck off

Kaka confirmed. And oh, it's you again.

No one is gonna take your bait, the schizophrenic ramblings of an user on Any Forums mean nothing to a leaker with the actual fucking game in hand.

We have an image of one that happened to match the later revealed dex screen.

Hard 100% confirmed. Kaka LITERALLY HAS THE GAME AND POSTED 2.

Huh interesting, maybe it'll be their last big reveal trailer before release then, which 2 are they? The Amoongus and Jigglypuff? Because idk they seem kind of shoddy

Whoever's updating the chart should make some indicators for version exclusives

Yeah whatever bitch, I was here for Ballio too. I'll believe it when I see it, like everything else

>Water/Fighting
>Bug/Dark
>Steel/Poison
>Grass/Fire
>Dragon/Normal
>Electric/Flying

I have a sneaking suspicion the Grass/Fire will look like shit though. Post yours

Yeah those two. By all accounts they aren't all that impressive as changes go. We're getting shit every two weeks now it seems

>ningen is steel type
>frog is poison type
>p-salamence is rock type
I don't think any of that is confirmed

Wrong.

hope ice/dark leopard is edgy and cool

He right.

>making subtle changes to fuck with anons
Based

Yeah I like the idea of paradox Pokemon but my initial thought was they were going to be quite big overhauls, but those 2 we seen so far look like very minor changes. I'd rather they just be regional variants instead considering we have so few apparently this gen too.

We just got a bunch with PLA. Maybe they're just holding off till whatever is next to saturate it again

Khu didn´t outright say it´s steel, but it´s implied it is, he said it´s liquid metal, and that the gen 6 in his image riddle was a hint for its type. Since Kaka said it´s ghost, it probably means it shares a type combo with a gen 6 ghost type, and Aegislash is the gen 6 ghost type that makes the most sense.

Poison type for frog is wrong. It's Elec /Psychic

anything for the frog or salamence or are those typings just headcanons

Prove it

Leaked image of the "Hammer Girl"

Attached: admoot.png (96x96, 850)