The Scarlet and Violet Anime is airing November 18, 2022

The Scarlet and Violet Anime is airing November 18, 2022. twitter.com/CentroLeaks/status/1568742502458335232

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-11-18-52-50-522.jpg (1082x418, 233.3K)

>Still thinking it's 2016 & old formula will be reused again
How would you react if Paldea is just another region being added to PM World lineup & the current Series continues?

>t. coping pmtard

>t. arresting mainfag

Why do you act like if it would make any difference?

That link doesnt say anything about the date. In fact it specifically says it DOESNT indicate the timing if the anime reveal.

Because the anime nowadays promotes the "Pokémon" Brand as a whole in Japan instead of being concentrated in 1 new region, and it translated to the merch & game sales doing better than previous few Series after DP. Also noteworthy was that Pokémon GO was 1 of the main contributors for this.

>Note that this doesn't indicate the timing of the reveal for the anime, the image comes from merchandise.

>the anime airs on fridays currently
>the new game will launch on a friday
>they start the new anime around the launch of the new games
The new anime will start on the day they launch the games as that's also the day they air the anime, When SM launched, it aired thursdays and SM started the day before Sun and Moon's launch, when SS launched, it aired sundays, so Journeys started two days after Sword and Shield's launch. It's not fucking rocket science user, it's looking at the telly guide, looking at the launch dates and making an educated guess.

Fuck off Centro

Really love to know how people like you are gonna spin it if they reveal the SV anime to only focus on Paldea basically proving the point that PM 2019 was done in the format it was to celebrate the franchise’s 25th anniversary

That'd be pretty funny. SWSH would go down as the generation that never really got an anime season for itself.

I can see it happening

Attached: standingsprig.jpg (1440x1920, 162.54K)

Ash is gonna lose to Cynthia. Paldea will have a masters 16 that Ash will win. The anime will end there. Reboot for gen 10.

They're not rebooting it son. They don't give a shit about you, thus will continue pushing Ash's past victories where applicable.

If Ash wins M8, he will be retired. Because there's no value in keeping something that has achieved its goal. Goh still has Mew to catch so Goh will go to Paldea while Ash will be gone from anipoke. Good riddance.

It's time to let old things die

>If Ash wins M8, he will be retired
Lmao
The show is for kids user, he'll be in the next one again, and you'll still be watching a show for 9 year olds

>If Ash wins M8, he will be retired.
If Ash wins M8, he'll just be reset and lose to a level 5 grass kitten.

Good thing I stopped watching anipoke when I was 10, 22 years ago. And since it is a show for kids, what makes you think they won't replace the protag? What's stopping them? And who's acting like a child now?

Oh, your autistic.

I just made a prediction. It makes sense to air it on a Friday and the same day as the games.

>He's 32 and follows the children's anime

Ash and Pikachu are the most-widely recognised double act in the last 25 years user. They won't replace him, as they'd need to push the new MC with a Pikachu and at that stage, why fuck out 25 years of history, to make a clone?
And you still, from what's on display.

>I-IT'S A SPIN-OFF OF PM2019

I'm just here to shit on manchildren who still watch cartoons. I'm just an average TGC trader. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

>TGC
>Trading game card

>I don't watch a cartoon anymore therefore I'm not a manchild
>Still associates with the kids' series

>Because there's no value in keeping something that has achieved its goal.
Huh? Ash already made it clear to Go that beating Leon won't make him a Pokemon Master.
His goal is unachievable by design no matter how far he goes.