How disadvantaged are you with no relationship experience at 23?

How disadvantaged are you with no relationship experience at 23?

At work meetings/dinners I am dissociated and shit, can’t relate to others because of this indirectly and directly

Attached: 3F702217-568F-483C-9825-5BEE2CBC40F9.jpg (1125x961, 462.44K)

p disadvantaged. but it's not long term relationship experience you lack, it's the drive and consequent skill to navigate putting your dick in women while maintaining your autonomy and self worth that you lack.

You just have to fake it. That's what most people do.

It's not too late, I lost my virginity at 25. Just b yourself. Unless you're a piece of shit like I am, then don't be yourself

30 year old virgin wizard never had a gf
I'm worth $1.2 million and own my own house, car, and business
still don't know how to talk to women

> it's the drive
No such thing for me.
Just a constant state of dissociated flight or fight and day dreaming for me
Drive would require a goal which I couldn’t enjoy anyways

>Just a constant state of dissociated flight or fight and day dreaming for me
consider reading The body Keeps the Score. you probably have unresolved trauma that prevents you from being a normal person.

If you aren't already diagnosed with mental illnesses that explains this, then get your testosterone levels checked. This is not normal for a 23 year old man

women know. you either get a practice gf and dump her later on

if you're a pos just improve who you are, that way you can finally be yourself

>tfw high sex drive/libido
>tfw want absolutely nothing long term because of all the shit I had to go through as a kid

Attached: 7C5E6538-5E7D-45D2-8316-D62DD5FDD519.jpg (500x500, 48.86K)

You’re 23 relax, just keep trying. The absolutely worst thing you can do is quit.

>27
>had my first relationship last year, at 26
>didn't go too great, dumped her after 4 months which was honestly too long
>7 months later and don't even want to go through the whole process again

how fucked am i? how can i find a good woman bros?

Attached: 1645036739930.jpg (900x900, 63.72K)

Just date a Chinese girl. They’re desperate to flee that country and will treat you like a king for saving them

i want to be in a relationship where the girl i'm with loves me for who i am, and i don't know where to even find decent women

>They’ll treat you like a king until they get citizenship then adopt the temperament of a fat puerto rican woman
FTFY.

>How disadvantaged are you with no relationship experience at 23?

There is a woman out there for you

Attached: Penis_Me_Please.jpg (1189x1624, 337.12K)

women are brainwashed worthless feminist whores right now, there's no point to be in a relationship with them.
Just wait for this shitty society to collapse and then you can rape the holes in peace

Been trading for the better part of my teenager years while others were having sex and doing other stuff unrelated to muni. Made decent money because I held all the bitcoin I had and now I'm staking in favor of DOT using Demeter's farm platform. If things go sour I'm still good for a few more years at least.

Attached: 306008709_511963907596642_2145286606769748608_n.jpg (541x680, 48.26K)

Adding to this, the notion of getting a gf and a family and whatever is overrated and my family discourages me from getting a woman pregnant. They know about the (((wedding))) meme too. I think they are right so I don't really care about anything long term.

Attached: 1617347520301.jpg (2560x1440, 182.11K)

fucking a pussy doesn't have to be a big deal retard be yourself and talk about things you like that aren't too autistic.

Did you build your own pseudo personality you use for interacting with people in general user? How?

BASED DAD