I cannot wait for all the scam wicks and exchanges trying to liquidate each other while using user's funds at the same...

I cannot wait for all the scam wicks and exchanges trying to liquidate each other while using user's funds at the same time in under 12 hours

Attached: 1663168409328152.png (576x448, 308.18K)

Post it

Imagine the smell

that's a man

Pumpkin?

this one simply isn't subtle enough

Pls no

no pumpkin would grow like that one in the middle.

The big boys are definitely going to use peoples inability to sell to nuke the price

I just want most of the shitcoins to die and cause so much pain and suffering i never have to hear about it again. it's gambling, but the people don't realize it is gambling. Instead, they think they're smart for gambling. No one approaches me and tries to sell me on gambling on a sports game, but retards will tell me about some token they don't even know how it works because it is gonna change the world, bro.

especially since most cryptofags have been active online in finance discussions they had all the opportunity in the world to lurk reddit and learn about GME and BBBY. BBBY still has the deep fucking value according to roaring kitty's teachings on top of the short/gamma squeeze and FOMO.

I sold 70% of my bags today, will rebuy when everything collapses.

An incredibly talented and based man made this

is this made with dall-e or stable diffusion? how do you feed it images instead of text?

it's AI

Attached: 1663172352882013.png (576x512, 646.33K)

Attached: 1663087043532887.jpg (512x512, 49.07K)

does someone have the goatse one from yesterday?

stop posting suggestive body orifices

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

nevermind i got it

What's the AI to make pic related again?

this is a freaking masterpiece, if any human painted this in the 1500s they would be in the history books.