HAPPENING

AAVE run out of Ethereum
Utlization rate is at 96% despite pausing borrowing for days now
People who lend get 63% apy and borrowers pay 161% right now
I have 3 Ethereum in there i dont know what to feel, on the one side its great that i get the apy on the other side i get a bit nervous because soon there are no Ethereum left to withdraw. But i should be able to sit this out
By the way that means Ethereum is crazy overshorted or people want the ethereum for the hard fork

Attached: q2t3.png (1194x1682, 96.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.aave.com/reserve-overview/?underlyingAsset=0xc02aaa39b223fe8d0a0e5c4f27ead9083c756cc2&marketName=proto_mainnet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source app.aave.com/reserve-overview/?underlyingAsset=0xc02aaa39b223fe8d0a0e5c4f27ead9083c756cc2&marketName=proto_mainnet

Its at 98.7% bankrun as we speak

lol wtf. i get 166% apy on my 0.2 eth i have on aave.
aigmi?

Thats borrower apy as far as i know

it was 166% a minute ago, i swear

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-14 203321.png (389x176, 15.36K)

Kek

I don't know much about aave, but as long as you can be sure they'll unpause after the merge then I wouldn't worry.

but if there's any chance that things will stay this way, you should get out asap

You can always withdraw they just stopped lending
The problem is they have no Ethereum left
But they will since people wont pay these huge apr for long

It's honestly not a big deal. 100% apy for one day like 0.1%, nice for lenders but not deal breaking for borrowers either. But I'm curious what would happen if merge was delayed for a week. All the stETH bulls might take a haircut if that happens

>people want the ethereum for the hard fork
apparently the meta is to hold eth for pow airdrops, which is retarded

>that means Ethereum is crazy overshorted or people want the ethereum for the hard fork
Is there anyway to tell which one it is? If eth is this overshorted, it could mean a huge reversal is incoming.

>retarded
Why?

0.3%
Funding rate are crazy low indicates overshorted

You need to take into account compounding interest, but to be fair it's closer to 0.19%

Ok true
But its 180% for borrowers and 70% for lenders

because ethpow will be worthless out of the gate and doing shit like this requires borrowers to pay huge apr while generally making nuisances of themselves

There are a lot of fundamentally worthless coins in the top 100 mc. This is all driven by speculation and narratives.

i.e. it's retarded

LUNA 2.0

it's absolutely the hard fork man, I even considered doing it myself
doesn't take a big brain