Why has there never been an official reference to Missingno? Like, as an ultra beast or something

Why has there never been an official reference to Missingno? Like, as an ultra beast or something.

Attached: 2521A688-FEA0-45C7-84CB-17FAE782406C.png (385x900, 284.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFipK2gfL78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i can hope someday it will happen, i used to be obsessed with missigno when i was a kid

It was referenced on Nintendos website as a glitch that can destroy your save back in the day.

because it was a mistake. why would they highlight one of their great fuckups

Because it doesn’t look like that in Japan.

Because it's a retarded mass of pixel glitch that only a literal autist would like and make fanfictions about.

He was referenced in that one part of Lumiose City in XY

sadly untrue youtube.com/watch?v=FFipK2gfL78

Lmao the autism of Poketards is infinite.They see a retarded deformed mass of square colored pixels everywhere. It's not a joke that this fandom is autistic. It's an autism helper circle they even make articles to say how autists are helped from their mental problems by playing pokemon

what

The 96 on gen 7 Ted's shirt is intentionally stylized like missingno, which is likely the only reference to it in game.
Fun fact though, it's pokémon 000 on Nintendo's support website

so you?

There already is one.

Attached: porygon-z.jpg (791x1000, 88.36K)

Because this missingno is not in the Japanese games and they primarily focus on Japan.
thread over

>because it was a mistake. why would they highlight one of their great fuckups
Because it and Mew are two of the reasons Pokemon ended up becoming popular in the first place? All the chatter about 'secret Pokemon' spurred all sorts of talk on the playground which, in turn , got all sorts of kids to beg their parents to buy them the games so they could see them for themselves. It's the only reason nobody got fired over the whole Mew thing, as well - it may have been a fuck-up, but it was good for sales and word-of-mouth advertising.

And Dynamax and Terastalizing are mistakes, why do they highlight those great fuckups but give no thanks to Missingno. that gave a massive boost to Pokemon's initial popularity?

Because people liked it?
It’s like the retard who made corona pissing and shidding and farding his pants because people were putting a wedge of lime in it, he tried to have bottles made specifically so they couldn’t have the lime wedge shoved into the neck.

People like Missingno, GF needs to accept it, and the money they can milk out of it.

This would be kino

Attached: b12c56a1e08cca52628bee463664e553_600.jpg (600x587, 26.68K)

He waits to wreck a havoc on the whole world in gen 10 games

Missingno is trash data the game throws up because the player forces an encounter table that does not legitimately exist and as such is in no fault or intent of Game Freak.
For you it was this mind-bending, game-breaking thing, for them it was tuesday with Nintendo breathing down their necks for Pokémon Gold and Silver.

>Because it and Mew are two of the reasons Pokemon ended up becoming popular in the first place?
Tell me you didn't experience Pokémania, without actually telling me you didn't experience Pokémania.

You aren't a person, you're a downie. If GF listened to all the down syndromes of this fandom, pokemon would become diarrhea and instantly fail.