Moments that made you mad

Dawn should of won or at least tied with Zoey.

Attached: winning09.jpg (450x250, 35.71K)

funniest part for me is that she lost because zoey baited dawn by pretending to use shadow claw on her togekiss, dawn got confident because a ghost type attack would not affect her normal type togekiss

but now togekiss is fairy flying

Heh never thought about that.

Why did Ashnime fags complain about Origins having actual HP bars on a screen when their show did shit like this?
How do you quantify contest appeal down to something so precise?

They have several judges doing it.

DP is based for having the most cruel ending for everyone involved.
>Paul stays an asshole
>Dawn loses the contest
>Ash loses the league (again)
>Ash never sees Brock ever again (the SM episode(s) and Arceus Special aren't canon)
>Clyde never got to be with Dawn

Why? Zoey was above Dawn in tactics.

>judges on screen subtracting points based on the pokemon's performance vs whatever the fuck in Origins accurately measuring a pokemon's stamina

>the SM episode(s) and Arceus Special aren't canon

you are autistic user

What was it with this show and never have anybody win?

Zoeys hot

I loved contests
But whatever xy tried to do wasn't interesting enough for me

Ties are lame
There’s a winner or a loser, pussies

>the SM episode(s) and Arceus Special aren't canon

you are based user

Yes
And because the first half of the battle Dawn lost her fucking composure and couldn't give out the fucking commandsin her bsod
Sometimes I wish more characters'd take a clue from Barry, who was able to shout out quick moves like crazy

Zoey was a great tomboy character. Too bad she'll never appear again. Then again that maybe a good thing, the current anime will probably turn her into an ambiguous dyke.

Potato potato

What are you implying?

I thought she already was?

Because something that started as more or less to teach about how life would be harsh but you must endure, learn and go on turned into "you will never be enough" blackpill message to empty things like Journeys that is just pure marketing and winning or losing will just result in general apathy and people pretending to care about the outcome online to get free (You)s.

Yeah, i skipped SM and that's another can of worms as it was pretty divisive.

Attached: 1662668385848237.gif (512x384, 1008.44K)

Too bad the games completely go against that when they kept hyping you up to win the Pokémon League so I think something was lost there

Very fair, the games have the reversed issue of the ashnime.