When will housing prices go down?

Attached: 00049.png (512x448, 313.19K)

You won't fool me that's not an AI image, that's your own shitty doodle

when i lost my virginity
>t. 27 yr incel

they already are, top was may/june

Finance and economics are pseudoscientific make believe garbage, capitalism is inherently unstable, exploitative and unsustainable with a built in expiration date. All finance assets like money,crypto,debt,bonds etc are purely parasitic in nature and serve no purpose nor have any inherent value. Ever escalating recessions, poverty,wealth inequality, monopolies, disease, pollution, slavery, conflict and wars are fundamental, necessary and intended functions of it, NOT glitches, and every single financier or crypto dudebro is a literal parasite.

Prices cant come down under capitalism. The system doesnt allow it, it can only deteriorate living conditions, things only become worse and worse as time passes. The line must always go up while everything else must go down. Sacrifice everything and everyone to the line. Line goes up, life goes down. That is how capitalism operates

Congrats, you failed the Turing Test.

after crypto crashes

It's not me who failed it it's an AI that passed it. Ironically by being as shit as a human at drawing

The Fed will keep raising rates until they nuke the economy, so housing prices will be forced to go down

Attached: 1663169162066200.png (768x768, 593.62K)

Unironically never

I just got called for a job as a mortgage lender
Literally every week they have to close a minimum of 5 loans just to get paid
If they can't do it for 2 weeks in a row they get fired

It's a fortune 500 company too

Please stop posting these ai images. You realize algorithm phobia is a real thing right? Have some respect for others phobias…

And because they have to sell mortages to keep their jobs, the market never gonna crash? Lmao

Who do you think first lost their jobs in 2008? These people are the canaries of the market

Housing doesn’t just crash overnight you fucking tard it takes years to reach bottom. You won’t see any deals for at least a year and the 30 - 40% dip will happen sometime in 2025. This isn’t a shitcoin that people panic sale because it has no utility.

Unless?

Attached: lady in the gardens.png (576x512, 646.33K)

never.

It's the fact that they've actually been closing a minimum of 5 per week is what makes me think nothing but collapse, since retards are apparently still buying enough for these people to not only be employed but expand their business out

Attached: 1662354053910877.png (391x391, 129.44K)

Blackrock and wealthy boomers don't need mortgages

this one is fucking incredible

Except due to rising rates, the lifetime cost of home ownership has skyrocketed.

Attached: 00100.png (512x448, 361.3K)

Dude, fuck off with your images created with
Stable Diffusion WebUI. They are uncanny valley and boring and shit.

they might be starting to roll out subprime garbage just keep the party going. theyre already giving niggers in the ghetto 100% financing. they could expand that loan program