Armarouge is FUCKED

So with the leaks on these guys and the official information we can predict what we can expect for them statistically speaking. For starters, given that these two are not legendary and evolve the exact same way Applin did? It's quite possible they have a BST matching Flapple and Appletun, a whopping 485. It's possible of course it could be higher, but I doubt it would be so much higher as to make a large difference and it could even be lower. Anyway let's look at them.

Ceruledge:
>Summarizing the bio given, it's clearly meant to be fast and strong
>Signature move is a fire type Drain Punch, which is a solid combo with Life Orb if you don't want double recoil with Flare Blitz
>Likely going to be a glass cannon as a result
>Access to Swords Dance and Shadow Sneak is a given
This guy is going to do fine, especially if a decent HA is in the cards.

Armarouge:
>Clearly meant to be bulky, given how the bio goes on and on about his armor
>Signature move is a special fire type Close Combat, which directly defeats the purpose of his bulky implications
>Likely going to have the vast majority of its points tossed into bulk and SPA as a result
>Speed is liable to be critically low
Armarouge however, is in a dire fucking spot. With only a mid to low BST to work with, there's no way it's going to have a speed stat to salvage it. Fire/Psychic while decent offensively, is horrid defensively. Even if these guys end up with a higher midtier BST, he's likely fucked unless they minmax to hell and back or straight up lied about the armor. It's clear they are either going to sacrifice speed, or they'll lay the stats super averaged out. Flash Fire as an ability also isn't doing it any favors, and I'm unsure it's going to get a HA to fix this. Due to it being armored, there's a SLIGHT chance it'll get Shell Smash, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

TL;DR, Ceruledge is going to be a solid physical sweeper and Armarouge is almost certainly going to be shit.

Attached: 1662605918550180.jpg (1753x2582, 1.95M)

there are better walls than armorboy he will have a hard time finding a spot. you are right.
>these two are not legendary and evolve
are they just roaming around?

Their base stage is. You evolve it with version exclusive items.

well, im clearly going for violet since the lego is an actual bike.

You and me both, user.

>>Signature move is a fire type Drain Punch, which is a solid combo with Life Orb if you don't want double recoil with Flare Blitz
>>Signature move is a special fire type Close Combat, which directly defeats the purpose of his bulky implications
OP genuinely thought he knew what he was talking about.
1. If Ceruledge is going to run an item, it’ll be Heavy Duty-Boots (if its in the game). Even Weavile runs Heavy Duty Boots to better switch into weaker attacks over games. Life Orb Recoil+Stealth Rock just means Ceruledge never gets on the field and does so only a few times.
2. Ceruledge needs High BP moves and a good speed tier if it wants to be good. Good speed is nice, but you also need actually get KOs to do anything or else you’ll be KO’d yourself and do nothing. It’s why not every Glass Cannon of duos always works. If it doesn’t get physical Fire move stronger than Drain Punch, it will struggle a lot.
3. Armor Cannon being a Close Combat clone is possibly one of the best things it could ever wish for. A Special Fire move that is stronger than Fire Blast, 100% accurate, and doesn’t drop your SpA. The power and reliability severally outweigh the drawback, something that can hardly be considered a drawback when it likely will go last against offensive Pokemon and first against defensive Pokemon. If defense drops weren’t a problem for Aegislash, Buzzwole, Conkeldurr, Tapu Bulu, Pangoro, Sirfetch’d, ect. It won’t be an issue for Armarouge.

>Completely ignores that Armarouge will have utterly unusable stats
You genuinely thought you knew what you were talking about.

>>Completely ignores that Armarouge will have utterly unusable stats
We don’t know what their Stats are yet and it’s a pretty bold assumption to say they’ll have BST 2 point above Clefable

Both will be trash. Even if ceruledge end up being super min maxed it will still be too frail to be usable in doubles
Only a broken hidden ability can save these shitmons

Attached: 1653027718211.gif (498x280, 3.12M)

I'm still gonna use it because I'm not a slave

Seriously it's not hard to understand. Armarouge isn't going to tank multiple hits. If you are slow then you first tank the blow and then hit back with a powerful attack. Armarouge isn't a stall mon. It doesn't matter if his defense lowers or not, you switch back or just let it die after that. It's the third time I listen this dumb opinion as if close combat was a bad move. Please shut the fuck up and play the game

Attached: 1661272799943091.jpg (663x579, 38.65K)

>doubles
Lol who cares

>Just send it in to die after maybe scoring a kill bro
Post ELO

That's not what I am saying and you should kill yourself for not even being able to read a sentence properly

You do know that stat stages, like the stat drop from Close Combat, reset when you switch out?
So it will use Armor Cannon, get its stats lowered, switch out, and then it’ll have its normal stats?

Ultra Ball Rank #4

>From description it's clearly meant to be fast and strong
>When stuff like vikavolt exists
Enjoy your sub 50 speed

And have crippled HP after taking a hit due to shit speed. Good job dipshit.

That's how slow mons work. It is what it is

Aramarouge will be the superior one when the game is actually out

>Summarizing the bio given, it's clearly meant to be fast and strong
you're gonna fucking jinx it
don't give us another vikavolt

Depending on how tanky it is, that is entirely fine.
Plenty of successful Pokemon do just that.