Am I missing something?

Why is everyone sleeping on SHIB? It’s a classic pumper. It’s the chosen meme stock of big hedgies. Dogecoins problem is it can’t do anything. SHIB is programmable for Metaverse/NFT’s/Web3. They know the rising Gen Alpha/and zoomers are going to love this shit and use it for stupid stuff like SHIBA NFT’s or whatever. I can legitimately see this being a 100x bagger in 2025. I own 0 SHIB right now but am thinking of dropping like $5k into it. What are everyone’s thoughts?

Attached: CF0A4F98-52E5-451A-874A-68E9EF2B8A3F.jpg (2000x2041, 227.27K)

because it lost momentum in the meme game, so people moved on to small cap stuff like Marmot Inu and others because they pump quickly unlike this thing. it's sad tho because i thought it would contunue to pump a bit more

>I own 0 SHIB right now but am thinking of dropping like $5k into it. What are everyone’s thoughts?

Learn to see when a trend is over man. Shib had its run, and i got in on the action before 10X. It was obvious then.

Now ? Idk. Its a little like doge. Kind of funny, but not really. Unless there is catalysts down the line, this coin is dead. It'll crab forever before taking a leg down and then collapsing - as all meme shittokens do. And thats good.

Because we want the dead ones to go away and for new opportunities to come along.

I wouldnt touch shib with a 10 foot pole. With the exception if there was good news (like burning half of the tokens or some shit) - wont happen.

They can't handle this swag

Attached: BasedPW.png (633x950, 955.13K)

It’s retarded, so naturally it will 10x at least in the next few years.
Normies are like bots, they go where the influencers tell them. So once someone starts saying “Shib will pump!” All it takes is a papa musk tweet and instant 5x

Doge is better now.

*blocks your path*
Vinu is
>Feeless
>Fast (1 second transactions)
>More energy efficient

Shiba Inu is:
>A dead meme
>
>

Get fucked

Attached: VINU.png (4001x2246, 421.48K)

I'm sure this thread is something someone with $0 worth of this asset would sit down and type.

OP sucked many cocks today.

yesss fight it out goyims buy the stupid coin with no use yesss

Attached: 1657032463165.png (274x240, 27.91K)

>tsk, yeah! we aren't cringe enough to make nfts! i mean, we ARE cringe, in a ironic cool way, but not like, cringe cringe, not cringe enough to release NFTs am i right guys? those suck right?

/thread

Based

Attached: 1446924768241.jpg (192x171, 8.27K)

because thats what happens with memecoins. they pump once or twice and thats it. game over

its all a matter of utility. no one uses SHIB for anything
take MATIC as an example. its flipped SHIB not too long ago and thats cause they have actual utility. people actually use MATIC for shit, meanwhile SHIB is just sitting in wallets waiting for the next pump to cash out from the mistake

Retard here, question: if ETH dumps will SHIB follow suit?

this coin has no purpose and already pumped so why would I ever buy it?

>Why is everyone sleeping on SHIB
Shiba and Doge bagholders are the worst

Attached: 1524440769009.png (645x729, 58.28K)

SHIB is the God coin, the one to dethrone Bitcoin. $1 will happen. It is INEVITABLE

Comfiest long term hold

still holding 27 million shib, a little pleb stack but am indifferent either way. I'm poor i don't give a fuck.

Im not a big dogcoin guy by any means but if you guys think this wont go right back up when btc does youre fooling yourself. This is levered btc and is good for at least a 3x from here by eoy ‘23

>Shib
>Doge
>Lunc
is the God coin, the one to dethrone Bitcoin. $1 will happen. It is INEVITABLE
>Baggies are the true npc's