I am starting to loose faith in my bsv investment. i hold 700 btw

i am starting to loose faith in my bsv investment. i hold 700 btw

Attached: 1657979277506.png (657x527, 61.98K)

Investing in BSV is an IQ test

>the real proof was the friends we made along the way
The absolute STATE of this charlatan

Attached: who.png (670x870, 560.69K)

i guess you wouldnt be surprised to know my iq is average

My name is Daniel Krawisz follow me for more content on BSV

so he has been tricking us the whole time?

What is the real Bitcoin?
What defines Bitcoin?
What makes Bitcoin precious?

Do you understand economics?

i know what youre getting at. but what makes me hesistant to sell is satoshi said the block size limit was a temporary measure. he wanted big blocks. but i think im starting to realize tech is not as important as i thought it was. thats why i still hold 1 btc. maybe i should just buy eth

Why is the picture in my picture profile on Twitter that image?

I thought BSV was the real one but then Creg shenanigans, cool. Look past it and look at the tech and it does still have some flaws. I still hold BSV but I hold majority kda now.

Cuz ur a furry?

daniel can u just tell me what to do

Hey Daniel not to be a dick, but you've been wrong about everything so far. When are you going to admit that fundamentals are simply much less relevant than market makers, and your economics and philosophy has had 0 predictive power? You are essentially just LARPing as a smart person. Sorry bud, I wish it was different, but it's reality.

this. but you know there is literally zero risk for him to be so bolden about bsv. i can guarantee he hasnt split his old coins.

the real daniel would never say this

>i'm starting to lose faith in my scamfork of a scamfork propped up by an australian billionaire scammer and his homosexual slave

Wright is a bug, get into RVN.

Attached: B1CC5426-E7AB-482D-A0BE-391FF4B1DB80.png (272x214, 96.06K)

i once bought 200k rvn when it first launced trading in their discord

who is going to run a node if the blockchain keeps increasing exponentially? wont there only be like one node? i guess these are questions i shoulda asked before i invested my money

split? I don't get it why do you have to choose which fork they go to. aren't they on both forks?

well the assumption is people will split forks to sell off the ones they dont want. i guarantee daniel hasnt split his old coins and he probably has a bunch seeing hes been in the space since 2012 ish

oh I see. so he's holding btc instead of dumping them all for bsv. like what I'm going to do with ethpow.

Attached: Madeit2.jpg (1200x1200, 296.7K)