WAHHH WAHHH I HATE CHANGES I HATE CHANGES NO MORE AUTO-BATTLE NO MORE MINIMAP NO MORE FAIRY TYPE NO MORE...

WAHHH WAHHH I HATE CHANGES I HATE CHANGES NO MORE AUTO-BATTLE NO MORE MINIMAP NO MORE FAIRY TYPE NO MORE PHYSICAL/SPECIAL SPLIT NO MORE 3D POKEMON

I WANT TO GO BACK TO GENWUN! I WANT MY POKEMANIA BACK! SIMPLE GRAPHICS IS BEST OG 151 MODERN POKEMON IS SHIT POKESHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

Attached: c52e42e9ba.jpg (640x480, 35.85K)

based

they never put 100 millions here to make the games in the span of 30 years, but they did for Ukraine and nonwhites.

Based

this but unironically

Basically some of us want to go back to Pokemania and the friends we made when we were little, but we all grew up and time marches on.

Why are autists so afraid of change?

But but unironically and only for Auto-Battles

pokefags btfo

Based but Togipi would never say this

Based, fuck nupokemon

Auto-battle is gay. Minimap is useless. Fairy type is pointless. Genwun pandering is stupid. And Pokemon has been shit since they left the 2D era.
Cope. Seethe. Sneed.

Attached: 1597741497427.jpg (1024x768, 144.22K)

same but with the experience share

>And Pokemon has been shit since they left the 2D era.
I agree. Pokémon has been shit since Gen 4.

Pokemon is all shit.

I actually like pokemon so why would I want it ruined. If you don't like pokemon why don't you go and fuck off and stop ruining it? PLA and SV are not even pokemon games. They're just BoTW with a pokemon skin.

we need a second (third?) reboot

It's not even the gen 1 fags that do the bitching, it's pretty much all gen 5 fags

>Fairy type is pointless
How ironic that you posted a Pokemon which had no weaknesses before Fairy was made. Face it. The addition of the Fairy type was a net positive for the series.

Attached: 1661988092378160.png (1467x1080, 924.21K)

i'm afraid of being left behind

Sableye & Spiritomb were never that strong.