Any Forums was obsessed about ETH in 2014/2015 and shilled it at 1$ when everyone else was calling it a scam

>Any Forums was obsessed about ETH in 2014/2015 and shilled it at 1$ when everyone else was calling it a scam

>Any Forums is obsessed about ICP today and is shilling it at 6$ when everyone else is calling it a scam

Attached: biz.png (1228x189, 18.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U_LK0t_qaPo?t=188
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know that icp is slated to do some amazing things. But the fud here is profoundly inorganic and curry laden.

False equivalent
>Any Forums is crazy about xrp, but everyone else is calling it a scam. That must be bullish!!!

Attached: eth fud.png (797x222, 15.01K)

Kek i need that for the Xmr fudders
Muh only currency wont go up

>But the fud here is profoundly inorganic
Host that Mario 64 if you're so great. What's the matter, you lack the basic functionality of web 2.0? Your response to this fud?

>comparing super nerd anons who were here in 2015 to retarded bullrun tourists who came into the game later than my grandmother

Attached: 1635028785896.jpg (270x360, 24.79K)

Any Forums is not obsessed with ICP, you retard. There are few ICP threads nowadays.

Mcap of Eth at $1 was less then 100 million. Mcap of ICP is 3 billion. Totally the the same thing

This retard kind of needs to make fair comparisons

You cannot say shit tastes like chocolate just because theyre both brown

You absolute ape donkey retard nigger sub-human low IQ retarded "person"

Speaking as an oldfag who was there, no one wanted to touch eth after the DAO. It almost killed eth and the idea of rolling back the blockchain is still really fucked up. I'm surprised that it even took off, but I bought a huge bag at $12 so I can't complain.

Attached: I Eat Fags for Breakfast.png (540x342, 30.99K)

Attached: eth fud2.png (1160x137, 9.75K)

it's funny how the FUD repeats itself

Attached: too late 2014.png (960x114, 36.93K)

buy Gulden sers

Attached: gulden pajeet.png (694x355, 19.7K)

Fuck the entire presupposition in your argument. Take it one step back, and try agin;
Pick a blockchain of your choosing that can even fucking host mario64 and allow you to interact with it at webspeed.

Until the rest of the goddamn blockchain space can even do that, you niggers can fuck yourself about “muh n64 got dmca’d”.

on a side note, if you check the youtube video, Gavin is literally describing ICP

youtu.be/U_LK0t_qaPo?t=188

He’s trolling. Everyone who even knows about the n64 saga knows the dev took it down by himself cause he was scared of Nintendo (rightfully so I hear they fuck people in the asshole on the reg over copyright) it was actually voted to stay up by the nns.

Also good job op, the quality of icp threads has been increasing recently.

ICP is literally what ETH wanted to be but with alien technology.

That's enough spoonfeeding for today

Attached: eth fud 4.png (1207x156, 13.12K)

Attached: sb.png (1280x954, 136.04K)

>eth went from $1 to $4k when biz found it
>icp went from $2k to $6 when biz found it

Attached: 19655203698.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

Why is there no defi on ICP? I've mostly ignored this after the giga-dump and don't know anything about it. What does this shit even do?
>t. RLC and AVAX holder

kek