SPIRAL user WTF

I was promised x10 and I am not an expert but this chart looks like shit

explain yourself

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 16.02.24.png (1438x926, 180.67K)

Thanks for playing. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry dude I guess I got it wrong

If you fall for pajeet shilling then you deserve the loss

Its SPIRALing out of control

I said the chart looked bad in the tg last night and some of the die hard members freaked out and tried to explain why its a good looking chart and even pinned a message about why the chart is so bullish looking

Attached: 1662490313480012.png (500x598, 243.7K)

it looks like a rug pull

OH NO NO NO NO NO NOO BLACKDADDY SAVE MEE

Attached: leonidaaas.png (378x402, 278.26K)

That should have told you enough of what you needed to do

Thank you sers now I can feed my village

there was a presale pump on the old chart. V2 chart starts on a retrace that's why it looks so yuck. First sellers got around the negative reflections by -charging during between migration and launch. 1hr delay was too short.
That said it still has $1m liquidity, a market cap below 10m and I can see sells 2hrs beforehand in the dapp. As soon as the negative supply calms down I'm buying more.

Attached: IMG_20220915_003958_231.jpg (1080x1106, 77.35K)

AHAHAHAHAHA

fucking shit coiners. get fucked.

devs told me
>be calm
then it rugged
i dont feel so good spiral bros i was promised a first class bsc launchpad project with nft market place and a game on the way. also billboards

You do realize that black bird roastie turned her tg into a hardcore spiral shill channel just for this final rugpull? Thanks for playing cucks

Spiral is the most bullish coin ever and if you disagree, you're just stupid and don't understand it.

Sincerely,
Everyone coping in the TG

lmao how's polaris looking?i'd like to see who thought buying a coin that's main gimmick was that it becomes less valuable the second you try to use it was a good idea just because "first of its kind bro!!1!"

lol forgout i hade a few thousand of these
guess i lost some money
ohh no
was hoping for it to meme pump to get more LINK

This thread tells me it's almost time to buy. Always do the opposite of what Any Forums says

Deploying more spiral, steady lads

Attached: 20220914_111255.jpg (1433x1857, 191.41K)

If you were doing the opposite of what biz said, then you would have bought the top. Biz has been sayijg to stay away from this since the beginning.

Yeah I bought after one of the first threads here a few weeks ago and I'm still in a healthy profit