This is part of the battle against inflation, right Any Forums?

This is part of the battle against inflation, right Any Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 9.41.40 AM.png (2476x1546, 1.25M)

how come life felt so much better with republicans and democrats just seem to care about their own personal interests over the publics but the sentiment is that the democrats are the good guys and the republicans are evil? i felt like i had true freedom with trump and with biden, i feel forced to work until i die. but yet everyone will tell me i have it backwards but... the numbers in my bank account are hard evidence that isn't true. everyone had their necks wrung in the past 2 years and its hard to see which way is up or down, truth from lies anymore

What the literal fuck are you even trying to say?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

He's saying that red jew good, blue jew bad.

Loose fiscal policy is the reason we are in this fucking mess. No, it's not just Trumps fault. Clinton did it. Bush did it. Obama did it. Trump did it. And Biden did it. Now the consequences are coming

If you give people freedom with their money and their time, as a group they do better than when you compel, restrict and tax them into submission.
You're right. This goes back all the way to 1907, 1913, 1933 (20.67-$35), and then of course, 1971. This isn't recent history, it's taken years to take this ship off course.
Literally biggest empire the world has ever seen. You're better off counting the countries and nations that are not with us, than vice versa.

I still can't believe the global world continues to use USD

Either America has total control over everyone or the world is filled with pathetic apathetic boomers who don't care about nuffin.

Attached: pepe HUUUUUUUUUH.jpg (640x518, 197.25K)

We have regimes around the world that are supported in order to divert economic resources to us, in exchange we protect the interests of the people that effectively steal from their own people.
Best example is Saudi Arabia.

democrats seem to be touting wins that don't necessarily benefit the general public. the student loans forgiveness thing was the first massive thing they did for the common individual. yet, most (i think most) states are taxing the forgiveness so that excess money funnels right back into government pockets at a later date. but primarily, they are funding a war that the US shouldn't have any part of. they tried to send 10x the billions they've sent so far but it was rejected on the basis of lack of reason. and everyone generally sits idly by thinking they are the good ones but they would rather intervene in a european war, over benefitting the american people. imagine what those billions could've done for american infrastructure, instead- like always-- it went to fund bombs and bullets.

its just odd to me that under republicans, i find i have more breathing room financially. but under democrats, i'm barely scraping by. but all sentiment points to republicans being evil, and democrats being good, when the opposite feels true. i'm actually shocked how much democrats seem to care more about ukraine than their own citizens. its fucking terrible what is happening over there with russia invading but its like america couldn't resist interjecting themselves. i'm sure there other european countries offering assistance but there is hardly any news about it so it seems to pale in comparison to what the states are doing. just the other day ukraine's president rung the opening bell for the stock market, isn't that fucking suspicious to you or anyone? he did it to spread awareness of the war... in a age where social information travels at the speed of light and nearly everyone is aware of what is going on, why would awareness need to be spread more? just weird, something doesn't add up.

even as far back as 1873 desu with the coinage act of 1873 (the crime of 73)

silver is the people's money, bimetal system would have saved the USA, we'd have flying fucking cars right now.

no, this is what happens when you listen to oil SME's. all oil companies execute buybacks at all time highs and sell when it's low. ask those guys for advice, this is what you get.
on the flip side, it's not a terrible-terrible move. when WW3 ''breaks out' and we admit we're at war, $80/barrel will look cheap.

Mafia with aircraft carriers

waiting anxiously for the eia report. permian counts are dropping and there's belief that the bb/d was overestimated. spr refill is coming up and even bigger than that wiping out 1m bb/d from the release will have a major impact. russia isnt backing down and europe has to get oil from somewhere. china will eventually stop their lockdowns. iran deal isnt happening anytime soon. its been a rough couple of months after the spring action but outside of 'muh recession fears' there's little to no bearish signals.

Tributary economics.
The US export that actually balances the budget: 'Security'
Like guys showing up to your barbershop and saying, we can't guarantee this place couldn't catch fire, but if you don't pay us $500 a month it absolutely will catch fire.

Attached: legionaire..jpg (378x619, 58.78K)

>"buy"
literally fire up the press

>Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
>YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
>ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.

Attached: 85000780-2055-4312-817A-F19CEF372A43.jpg (750x718, 41.87K)

In this age of fast traveling information you cut what is unessential for the propaganda and drive people attention according to your narrative.

The truth buried under a sea of shit and you can't recognize it.

This guy gets it

I hope that counts for something lol

Attached: 1609115106645.gif (700x718, 3.16M)

I'm a canadian and all I can say is that the "culture" felt a lot more vibrant and interesting when trump was president. like anything could happen, carpe diem. I had a sense of wonder and hope for the future despite living through an obvious cultural decline. with biden it's all "WOAH WE DID IT GUYS THE ADULTS (WHO DO ADULTING) ARE BACK IN CHARGE. NOW I JUST HAVE TO WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO. WE'RE GOING TO SOLVE GLOBAL WARMING BY NOT HAVING CHILDREN!!!!! WOOHOO VACCINES!!!!!!!!" everything is so fake and gay, normies obviously feel pressured to act like things are getting better despite being more depressed and lost than ever. this must be a little bit like what the latter days of the soviet union felt like.

M8 cunts ain't got a dollar for a beer let along a mil for a lot and these cunts debt be packed to the bloody rafters and one dodgy movement will blow the whole fucking shebang. We have fibro shacks going for millions and every normie cobba and his shiela is desperate to hand over their hard earned dosh to those hook noses.

checked

Attached: medusa.jpg (2048x1367, 1.56M)