ITT: Subtle Pokémon Clothing

ITT: Subtle Pokémon Clothing

Attached: 1600.jpg (1022x1500, 247.54K)

I wear man-thongs and it's too bad there aren't any in the wild that has Pokemon designs. I would buy some for the memes

how is that subtle i see those everyday

one time i visited a pokemon center in japan, i bought a pack of the underwear because it was a new release item and had cute pokemon on it, and when i got to the register the cashier said "customer, these are for children, is that okay?" and it caught me off guard after having just come from goofing around the mall with friends so i cheerfully blurted out "its fine! my butt is small" and i was too embarrassed to go back to that location for several weeks

Attached: 1662835808530301.png (512x512, 217.09K)

That's a cute story, user. Which print did you buy?

emolga and minccino, and possibly the unova starters and/or pikachu. they came in packs but i only remember wanting the first two

Pic? I wanna see them

Seconding this.
if possible please let it be a picture of it worn by you, not just laid down flat on a table or something

Just wink at the cashier. And go "shh".

2011 was a long time ago anons, theyre deep in the panty barrel by now and i dont have time to dig. this is the only pic i can find

Attached: emolgapan.png (600x800, 998.34K)

Cute! Were you ever able to wear them yourself? I think those came in size 130 max

yes they fit perfectly! one of the tshirts i bought however... a different one id bought of the starters fit fine, but they only had a really tiny version of the minncino shirt that matched the bag i got. super sad but i sewed up the sleeves and made it into a cute pillow instead

Damn, you must have a really small waist then, I can barely squeeze into them but it's not really comfortable.
Good use of an old shirt too, might do that with some of my old shirts too.

WHAT'S SO SUBTLE ABOUT THAT? ARE YOU A BABY? SUBTLE POKEMON CLOTHING WOULD BE A DITTO AND EGG DESIGN ALL OVER PANTIES. NOW THAT'S SUBTLE

Attached: IMG_3618.png (267x267, 49.58K)

hip dips babey B) the one benefit of them is smaller pants fit, which helps cuz im relatively short so i can wear a lot of the cuter pjs meant for kids, and not have the pant legs go well beyond comfortable walking length

You're a lucky guy

i think there wouldve been a very different response from the pokecen cashier if i was a guy user

Why would that be? Guys are allowed (encouraged, even) to wear cute pants

kinda gay ngl

oh i wholeheartedly agree, however you must know what i mean about the perception of a grown man buying little girls underwear, especially in japan where they seem to assume perversion over "oh this guy has a daughter" as would probably be true in the states

Pikachu > Pikachu&eevee > bulbasaur&charmander > pokeballs > Pikachu pattern > Pikachu&starters > Pikachu&pichu

Yeah fair enough. If you don't act like a creep, I doubt any cashier would think much of it. Never been to Japan though so it may be different there, as you say.

Want to rate mine too?

Attached: IMG_20220911_172757_985.jpg (960x1280, 149.11K)

theyre insanely more suspicious of foreigners even when we arent doing anything. one time i got on the train and there was this white dude just asleep taking up 3-4 seats on the bench, and a bunch of japanese people standing around clearly repulsed and not wanting to sit anywhere near him, but i was tired so i sat a seat away and i think everyone after that assumed we were together... it was annoying being glared at as if i was responsible for this rando but at least i created a barrier so people felt comfortable sitting on the other side of me, and not "next to" him. theyre quite particular like that