A mini map, A FUCKING MINI MAP?

A mini map, A FUCKING MINI MAP?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Attached: p15_02_en-2x.jpg (1936x1096, 196.64K)

What's wrong with it?

Just like gen 7, except it now has a reason to exist because the game isn't one small and linear tunnel like Alola.

>NOOOO I WANT TO PRESS A BUTTON TO SEE THE MAP

They should leave the HUD free of maps and let the player explore without getting told what direction to follow.
Like Legends

You mean having a compass like AC Origins?

Attached: maxresdefault (30).jpg (1280x720, 215.45K)

Yes.

You can probably disable it, you know.

you do realize maps are a real thing right

LOL, we can't even skip cutscenes or turn of EXP share. You're in the wrong fanbase if you think the games are ever gonna have modern features basic to other franchises.

the lack of minimap in legends was fucking awful. thank the lord retards like you have no impact on the series

This would be so much better. Minimaps are so ugly and take up loads of unnecessary space, I want to go back in time and kill the first game developer to implement them.

Why does this bother you so much? Mini maps are a staple in almost every game.

Change scares and angers autists.

Minimaps aren't used in openworlds since BOTW came out in 2017, because they're fucking ugly

Based

>Mini maps are a staple in almost every game
So is stuff like cutscene skip or difficulty settings, for me the minimap isnt the issue so much as knowing there's no way gamefreak is gonna let people who want to turn it off turn it off.

you don't know that yet.
I'd put money on this gen being only an illusion to being open world, like gen 2 was.

Lol we knew this months ago.

Oh nice, an actual good QOL change.

You can probably collapse it with R3

The very fact they're marketing it as such disproves you. That it also differs from how they presented Legends as being, while expanding on what they had been dabbling with all through Gen 8 is yet more evidence.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 02-41-47 Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Official Website.png (1184x477, 488.19K)