Is inducing a recession really a better option than inflation?

Is inducing a recession really a better option than inflation?

Attached: the_office_cum_jar_chilly.jpg (640x640, 35.75K)

I really hate that I know what that is.

It’s more convenient for those in ivory towers

Attached: 42FC697E-EB94-4186-9EB6-DF63CC999D1B.png (968x954, 109.92K)

Depends, what's the lesser of two evils for the middle class?

what is it?

Why not both?

Attached: 1621123422444.png (250x155, 17.51K)

A small recession is typical and can be weathered. Hyperinflation can permanently nuke an economy. The US derives a lot of global power from the status of the dollar too, at this point they're going to defend it.

A jar of cum with a pony inside.

This isn’t an operating the economy isn’t just going to be induced into anything

Yes. If you are an American, it is in your best interest that the dollar remains the world reserve currency for as long as possible. Even if it means going through a recession.

Inflation would lead to recession one way or the other, so getting trough with it faster might be a good thing.

isnt cum white?

this recession is gonna be terrible since Powell said he's fine with increasing interest rates enough, such that unemployment rises. That means he's cutting off free money to businesses at such a rate, businesses will actually layoff and close positions.
why? inflation is still out of control. I bought my home 4 years ago (an economical 3 bed 2 bath) for $225k. Now houses are going for around 400k+ in my neighborhood. A ~78% increase.

Old days of Any Forums an user blog posted about dissolving my little pony in cum. Each day he would cum in it some more until it was filled and then he jarred it shut and let MLP disintegrate. I think he opened it and described the smell, idr. The Kevin spilling chili meme you probably know. So imagine Kevin spilling a huge vat of his fermented, rotten cum in the office.

Man being a brony was/is some mental illness of high caliber

I liked the meme for first 2 days until it became a "subculture"

Mankind’s most vile creation.

It’s boiled from being out in the sun so much and I’m assuming moldy too.

Lol they don’t care about inflation. They care about paying slaves rock bottom wages while they inflate things so that you can’t demand them. Banks get money handed to them to adjust their books for inflation. They will always have equivalent buying power.

I really love that I know what that is.

I wouldn't know

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 21.83K)

To be exact, its boiled from being stored on top of a radiator