Jobs to get rich

What are the best jobs an average person can get started in relatively quickly and earn good money?
I just learned junior deckhand earns good money but importantly they don't pay food or rent whilst working. So they save all the money on bills, food and rent.
After a single year you could have £20k saved ($30k ish)

Attached: 60d9fab836cf170019de80e1.jpg (1000x535, 86.92K)

Mortgage loan processor. I know a guy who went to school for a few years as a second career and is now making $200,000 plus.

any middleman agent profession if you have the communication skills
Insurance, real estate, yacht broker, second hand cars.

I want a real estate licence. Even for smaller companies they seem to get £40k a year and commission. Is the work even hard.

>£20k saved ($30k ish)

£20k is about $23k now

True. Spending power wise its a lot more than the difference I think.

Jobbers dont get rich

Feels that way but I will.

Learn Javascript

I know a lady who is pulling at least this as well and she sits on her fat ass at home all day and just talks on the phone. She went from living in a small 800 sq foot house in a poor area to a million dollar house in just 4 years.

hilarious for a job that could (should) easily be obsolete

/thread

idk what companies you were looking at but basically all the ones ive seen require you to pay to join and are 100% commission based

police officer
>nationwide shortage
>good off duty gigs if you want to get paid to sit and watch netflix

None gets rich doing "jobs"

Cool story, bro

You say this buy won't say how to get tich without a job

easiest path to end up in jail too if you are forced to defend yourself or community from a "teen"

Go catch crabs in Alaska make over 100k in a season

Migrate to US and learn trades like plumbing, electricity, house building, woodwoork or go into oil industry in Canada/US.

Repeat after me
[spioler]STEAL[/spoiler]

Attached: Anya smug toast.jpg (1239x1658, 135.64K)

Goddamn this beer is really strong

CEO

trading futures and buying xrp
/thread

no such thing as job that gets you rich. you'll never be rich working for someone else. unless you consider a good 6 figure salary 9-5 job "rich". Everyone I know with a 9-5 is miserable. even if they have a nice car and a big house