How would you fix this basically garbage team?

How would you fix this basically garbage team?

>Pignite + Oshawott + Snivy
Either keep Pignite as Tepig or fully evolve at least one of them. In hindsight, there could be a Hisui arc where Oshawott jumps in before Ash and Pikachu out of curiousity.
>Boldore
Apparently Gigalith was too hard to animate. Either trade Boldore away and show that he's happy with his new life or don't acquire at all. Or get more competent animators. Or make Gigalith a CGI model.
>Palpitoad
Start off as Tympole or go all the way. Tympole was a goddamn meme back in the day and having him be a recurring character would help a bunch. Seismitoad is a cool mon. Palpitoad has the usual awkward middle evolution syndrome.
>Scraggy
Should've evolved if everyone else didn't want to

Nothing wrong with Leavanny, Krookodile or Unfezant. Well, there is, but that's another story.

Attached: Ash%27s_Future_Team.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

>Well, there is, but that's another story.
Didn't watch BW. What's this other story

Krookodile had nothing wrong, he carried the whole team
Unfezant had a high loss rate

That boy scraggy really should had some sort of reaction after seeing Iris's haxorus on TV. Coulda evolved right there or got hyped and started training. They had such a fun friendship when they were both babies

literally just evolve all of them all the way

Evolve Pignite into Emboar. Keep the other starters unevolved, that way the team composition is an homage to Kanto anime, reinforcing the Gen 5 soft reboot vibe.

Keep Krookodile, either evolve Scraggy or get rid of him, and get rid of everyone else. He doesnt need a 2nd grass and water type. Replace Unfezant with Braviary.

This team is fixed by letting like half of them evolve. Emboar/Dewott/Snivy core would be kino, same with Gigalith and Scrafty. Just drop Palitoad.

>Unfezant had a high loss rate
isn't that tradition for Ash's flyers(except maybe Noctowl?) ? He mostly uses them as scouts but they eat shit in battle. I know for a fact Pidgeotto was a big time jobber.

>Emboar/Dewott/Snivy core would be kino
Even though I do like Samurott this would be based, though maybe evolve Snivy up to Servine at least too. Really Dewott seemed to be the most popular mid-stage in a while it really seemed odd to not make it a main-stay of Ash's team.

Was Staraptor that bad?

>Apparently Gigalith was too hard to animate.
This is a retarded myth made up from people misquoting two separate answers to fan questions by ANIMATOR (important key word, he's not someone involved with the writing of the show, so just someone speculating as much as anyone else) Masaaki Iwane.
He was asked if Boldore would ever evolve, and said "Probably not, since it evolves by trading", and at another point got asked if AXEW would evolve, where he answered "Probably not, since it lives in Iris' hair, and how would you animate a Fraxure sitting in there?".

Somehow retards managed to badly fuse these two pieces of speculation together as "The writers said Boldore never evolved because Gigalith is too hard to animate". I have no idea how. Another Gigalith DID appear in the show, and it's not like Ash's Boldore ever appeared all that much anyway. It's in like 5 episodes total.

I actually liked this team, because I also started rotating Pokemon during Gen 5.

Attached: 1657742972262.jpg (850x521, 52.61K)

>How would you fix this basically garbage team?
Kill them all off

Ash had a 77% winrate in bw while he had a 64% in dp and 67% thread was made by someone who never watched bw.

>Pikachu
>Samurott
>leavanny
>krookodile
>Scrafty/scraggy
>unfeasant

Okay done

>How would you fix this basically garbage team?
Evolve Pignite into Emboar.
Evolve Oshawott into Dewott.
Box in Snivy for Leavanny (Don't need two grass types)
Keep Krookodile in.
Trade Unfezant for Archeops.
>Final team
Emboar(Tank), Dewott(Attacker), Leavanny(Support), Krookodile(Mixed Tank/Attacker), Archeops(Speedster), Pikachu(Ace)

Tepig never evolves
Oshawott becomes Dewott, then evolves in Journeys during the Hisui special
Palpitoad is caught by Cilan instead, with Ash getting the Stunfisk.Why? Imagine Ash's second ever electric type, after the literal franchise mascot Pikachu, being this ugly fucking useless flounder thing. It's hilarious.
Scraggy doesn't evolve, but at some point goes to Alola and makes friends with Incineroar, which triggers his evolution into Scrafty.
Unfezant is now male, because male Unfezant is cool.
Leavany just doesn't job in most of its fights.
Roggenrola doesn't evolve, and is mostly relegated to cutemon status.
Ash catches an Audino and a Karrablast at some point, and trades it with Cilan, who captures a Shelmet at the same time, and gets an Escavalier.

Pignite should fully evolve, being tanky as shit is its whole identity.
Snivy is fine as is. Dewott could have made for a based middle evo rep.
>Boldore
JUST FUCKING EVOLVE IT, GIGALITH IS SO COOL DUDE CMON
>Palpitoad
Gonna be honest this one is so forgettable for me that I don't even remember if it won or lost many battles
>Scraggy
Should have evolved. Could have been a badass thug duo with based Krook
>Based Krook
Can't improve on perfection, baby
>Leavanny
Have her and Ash enter an overtly sexual relationship
>Unfezant
Ash should have released her and gotten Pidgeot back. Pidgeot then could have redeemed itself in Kalos and be used to shill M-Pidgeot during XYZ

I don't remember much from BW but wasn't Pignite the only mon from that season with an actual arc? He got over his abandonment issues by beating his old trainer or something and that was pretty cool, but the rest of the mons were just static and didn't develop at all.

Oshawott learned how top open his eyes under water and how to get better nerves.

leavanny went from a tsundere sweaddle to a kuudere swadloon to a deredere leavanny

Palpitoad went from a dude trying to drown humans to a boring fuck

snivy a bitch stayed a bitch

Scraggy went from a dude wanting to fight everyone to wanting to fight everyone and occasionally get his dick wet.

Charizard stayed the same

am i forgetting something nah...

It's more SOULful than his Journeys team.