I receive my wage in shit money (euro). Where do I put them to lose the least value? Idk what to buy

I receive my wage in shit money (euro). Where do I put them to lose the least value? Idk what to buy.

Attached: 1651187039401.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hvq8pw46Po
youtu.be/mZpX62pgD0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USD

>BTC
>ETH
>MATIC

That's it user. BTC is a store of value and the other two networks are pretty much the future of NFT and DeFi. can't go wrong.

Attached: pdqeufexa5i91.png (1080x1102, 354.23K)

Obviously proton network aka xpr

Keep it in Euro now. Russia is losing the war they've already lost ~65% of their tanks, when news gets out in the mainstream euro is gonna pump hard

As if I'm really gonna buy more at this exchange rate

Fuck off shills

>Source: my ass

Corn

Attached: file.png (900x900, 232.77K)

How that will help? Butthurt putin will never open gas pipe.

Europe will hurt this year and next year, but we will get completely off of Russian gas by end of 2024, economy will be damaged in short-term but Europe will come out of this even stronger I believe

Half crypto (let's face it, basically denominated in USD) and half EUR cash.
EUR might climb back actually. It already took quite a hit and if a deal is done on Ukraine it will retreat back somewhat and moving money out of EUR will have been the wrong move.

West europe will be africa soon

>Kyiv
>(((independent)))

Npcus Delenda Est

Finally the birth rates will go up.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hvq8pw46Po

>jews started a fake pandemic and fake war between two jewish leaders to make europe stronger by bankrupting and starving it

These people are funded by Russia FYI. Attempting to destroy Europe from within by using brainlet vehicles like (You)

>the evil russians and their masterplan

Attached: 1569644376926s.jpg (190x218, 7.74K)

Unironically yes. You're just making it clear to me you have no idea what the fuck is even going on.

>Unironically yes. You're just making it clear to me you have no idea what the fuck is even going on.
go back and suck globohomo cock on reddit

Attached: 2aa.jpg (500x500, 35.36K)

it's funny how her whole thesis about the ECB went up in flames a few hours later:

youtu.be/mZpX62pgD0I

user, you're a brainlet by the way

they say things so it must be true

Attached: 1580429950118.jpg (199x253, 8.7K)