Have we found the bottom?

Have we found the bottom?

Attached: 20220914_101305.jpg (1536x2048, 509.99K)

the bottom is at 8k with a possible shadow down to 2k

I'm glad these men are able to vote.

Attached: 1586158072745.jpg (728x618, 49.96K)

dont listen to these doom gloomers op. btc is oversold at the moment. the eth merge news might squeeze some mini rally today but probably dump afterwards again

Do these disgusting men really think doing this kind of retarded poses make them more attractive? Because it's nothing but repulsing. They deserve the iranian treatment for being ugly degenerate men.

Literally and unironically and quintessentially male.

This. Only racist incel NEETs who spend their time watching anime and playing 'vidya' and jerking off to gore should be allowed to do so. FUCK WOMEMES

It's probably worth giving that a try given the dire state of western societies after 100 years of letting everyone vote.

Why is it when women do this people say they're hot, but when men do this they're called "gay" it's not fair bros

They're both fat
>bottom was 17.5k

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-14-10-47-52-45_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg (1080x622, 353.19K)

kek

everyone gets weirded out when girls do that shit like op are in public, idk why they think its hot/cool/funny/cute. its weird AF.

10/10 in bongland

It really is fucking gross. I’ll never understand it either. The fact that these people will more than likely raise children some day is concerning.

wait until you realize these people have been raising children for more than 10 000 years.

Attached: 1662840414864525.webm (960x960, 2.92M)

I think it's more significant coming from someone who isn't a complete beta with frail bones and no muscle. Real life chads don't actually talk like this and if more real life chads existed, there would be no issue. It's faggots like you who are the problem. Women see some omega male and think to themselves "is this the thing that's suppose to lead me and protect me?" So the rebel. So shut

Low t faggot detected.

Left girl plz

hideous

>Those rolls on the left one.

>t. coomer
>whaaat you guys are not animals and can control your urges to evaluate females as more than walking vagina?? o.O

ultra chad refusing to have the thots take up his peripheral vision. He knows his worth

and if they were as stupid as OP pic they’d end up dead/enslaved/starve to death because there wasn’t an army of incels paying taxes for subhumans