Females add me to talk about

Females add me to talk about
weeb and vidya stuff,creative hobbies, loli, vtubers( hololive,nijisanji( only the girls.) Voms, indie} laugh at deadbeats & kson, rwbysource film maker,pokemon, dead or a live and others stuff
Towai#0408

Attached: fa9f3c882543a62cf09ed2bd7f67f08d.jpg (850x1200, 418.46K)

kys
cute minori though

just get an f-list you faggot
go on /trash/ and join discord fappy talky threads
nobody is going to cyberfuck you from Any Forums

hes hellbent on women i think those places only have trans folk

phil is all about that girldick though
shame trannies are just dudes in drag

Worse, troons are dudes in drag but without dicks, so they don't even have the opportunity to reproduce when they eventually snap back to reality after looking in a mirror

who is phil

>go on /trash/ and join discord fappy talky threads
How do those work
I just go in and post "ooh yeah I'm hard" with a pic of an anime girl?

If he likes vtubers and anime he should be used to talking to and fantasizing fucking trannies

>Worse, troons are dudes in drag but without dicks
There are plenty of troons that keep it and are totally fine with it, it's a meme to think you're required to chop it off.

>PreCure art on Any Forums.

I appreciate, tho next time get some classics. Modern PreCure seasons are not that good.

Attached: 6133d9dd5fc00cb59429eff7e31da0cb.png (800x451, 297K)

Just like Pokemon, precure died after the first three gens

nigger, you'll never see a pussy in real life

Nah, It was okay till Go Princess. And then movie for that series happened, Japanese moms got butthurt over how brutal it was and successfully boycotted toys for that series and Toei was forced to reduce hand-to-hand combat and serious motives later. They kinda brought it back somewhere around Hugtto but it's not the same.

Attached: 5130ca6fbcab85407dfaa9da0b79534c.jpg (1200x850, 148.59K)

GoPrincess was already shit tho. No amount of sakuga makes up for the fact that Haruka and Kirara are the only in the cast with anything close to life. Just very bleh writing.

>Japanese moms got butthurt over how brutal it was and successfully boycotted toys for that series
I demand more information on this matter

I don't think it was the violence that made moms neglect buying it, GoPri toys were already selling badly before the movie. Frozen was completely dominating the girls toy market in those years, you can see Hacha and GoPrincess getting completely anihilated together. Maho only avoided the same fate due to Moforun moving units like crazy.

I liked story of Towa/Princess Twilight/Cure Scarlet and Villains were genuinely fun, especially Close was fun to watch.
Still, my favorite will always be Smile because writers decided to fuck all the generic, repeated over and over tropes and focused more on developing characters and their personal moments.

These kids have some pretty cummable faces

Attached: tumblr_noskyg0pjS1usz98wo1_1280.gif (500x280, 886.88K)

>bumping this dogshit thread to talk about some dogshit anime

Towa sat flat for me because not only was her story lamer than the previous season's take on the same concept (Ellen, Setsuna, Michiru and Kaoru were all much more fun IMO) but she also didn't have much personality other than dainty and she basically peaked super early with the episode where she's getting used to normal human life.
I do agree Smile is great yeah, in a show like Precure the characters are everything because we already know how the story is gonna go roughly (we even know when the toy-shilling big-fight episodes are gonna happen) and Smile did great stuff with their characters. Only Reika was a stinker, feels like they failed to give her a dynamic with anyone else within the team.