Why do rich kids dress like shit?

Why do rich kids dress like shit?

Attached: 62385373-0-image-a-53_1663128044315.jpg (634x888, 95.29K)

Because they think $$$ = style

Hip Hop culture is OUT!

Built for BBC ugh I know

>s-n-owbunny
is this what qualifies as black now?
and why can't I say s-n-owbunny without "Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat..."

I have never spent over $100 on a single clothing item except shoes and a winter jacket/coat.

I don't get it. A $10 basic color tshirt looks fine and feels comfy

Peasant.

Enjoy not being taken seriously by anyone important.

It has been ordained.

They realized homeless people were doing the based Diogenes flex.

No one important gives a fuck about your brands you dumb nigger.

Why white women fuck the lowest males on the planet while asian, pajeet, etc women only go for succesful males?

People only take you seriously because of your clothes?

That’s pretty sad desu

They're all mentally ill and high on SSRI's and propaganda.

Correct. only the newly rich/faux rich care to pander over brands. if you have even been truly rich for a long time you will do anything to blend in, not stick out.

t. silver spoon kid to $$$m's father. he wears socks and sandals and occasionally toe shoes. when he's out with his childhood friends he looks closer to homeless than they do kek.

none of his other very wealthy friends stick out in public either. sneakers and shorts and graphic tshirt. Most expensive thing I've seen one wear was a north face puffer and my dad and his mates ripped on him hahahahahah

those people are better dressed than 95% of americans

Attached: 1637900168843.jpg (1200x1600, 283.6K)

Unironically I think the shoes I've seen the most rich people wear are vibrams. I think they're hideous but maybe it's a rich person thing

>t shirt: $5
>t shirt plus screenprinted "G U C C I": $500
It's almost like if you have the financial sense to get rich you also have the financial sense not to pay 900% markups

The same reason you dress like shit: they've got no taste.

Why are mutts so disgusting jesus christ even in third world countries people are healthy and dress good.

I'm not talking about brands you absolute retards. I never buy branded clothes nor do I buy anything with logos, but what I do wear is high-quality fabric and tailoring and it is very obvious that a piece of clothing is high-quality versus some made-in-china piece of shit.

Fucking Americans with zero fashion sense as usual. Go to any old money part of Europe and I can guarantee you no one is wearing Walmart T-shirts (and if they do wear T-shirts it's probably Cucinelli or Loro).

See pic related for what I'm talking about. If you think "dressing well" is about wearing GUCCI all over your body then you're no better than a nigger.

Attached: Loro-Piana-Summertime-Weekly-Look.jpg (1418x2126, 420.33K)

There's just more important things than clothes in this world. the less time you spend thinking about how you dress or if this material is even high quality the more time you can enjoy your short time on this earth. End of the day nobody pays you a second look man, truly we are all self absorbed beings

he looks like a tool man, classic all beige faux rich person. if it makes u happy dressing like that do it thought each to their own

Where I’m from, people that dress like this are single gay guys in their 40s and 50s trying to fuck younger guys.

I'd beat myself up if I caught myself wearing that.

You have a point, obsessing over clothes and the way you look is unhealthy and there are more important things to think about. However, I was raised to strongly believe that your presentation towards others matters and that first-impressions count. There is obviously a balance but if I buy clothes I don't spend more than a couple of minutes deciding what I want because at some point it becomes second-nature and intuitive.

>aww yress luk how shittie awmerikan dawg address a himmshelf

Attached: 101F3FEC-E872-46EB-AF5D-A675A0D4F101.png (1280x720, 1.54M)

Obviously that fit is quite leisurely and metrosexual, but even here there is a spectrum. See pic related for something more muted.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 09.40.09.png (1672x2186, 2.73M)

Right looks like a bum left looks like a gay bum.
Just wear a t-shirt and jeans FFS.

Wait left is bum and right gay.

he is unironically disabled