I honestly don't see the point in being a 50 year old multi-millionaire with no kids

I honestly don't see the point in being a 50 year old multi-millionaire with no kids

Attached: 62377215-11209615-Back_in_black_DiCaprio_wears_a_similar_all_back_look_with_a_blac-a-21_1663129806478.jpg (962x642, 127.15K)

>still on the "need kids to prove ur worth" phase
typical midwit

Even Donald Trump had kids. Shut up, incel.

>still on seeking other men for validation phase
typical midwit

Same, I think that's why so many on this board are trying to make it as fast as possible so they can get the "multi-millionaire" part out of the way and then just focus on starting a family before they reach their 40s-50s. Making it by late 20s to early 30s is ideal imo.

> Have millions
> Spend all free time with a bitch and her shitlings

Fuck that.

you can just pay a surrogate to have your kids once you make it, men can reproduce until they die (if they dont get sterilized by some weird pharma shit)

He could have 10,000 kids with 10,000 different women for all he cares, but he doesn't, he mogs you

Living the hugh hefner lifestyle minus the cucking part in the beginning with his first wife

Maybe he’s impotent

Attached: F1DC475A-8778-4276-B97C-9B31C0DFCF47.jpg (4500x4334, 2.12M)

DeNiro must have really good looking children

fo shizzle

Attached: 9C134A51-0521-42E9-A4FE-EE28FA19C7A9.png (530x564, 86.22K)

It's pointless

A man with no kids has no purpose and has failed to fulfill his instincts.

The best use for money is breeding healthy and intellectual children. Materialism is a distraction from this

This is my favorite meme. It encapsulates how gay the jewish miscegenation card truly is.

Attached: D7279BAC-9E74-4D73-98C8-CA06941674EB.jpg (640x448, 44.06K)

I honestly don't see the point in being a 50 year old multi-millionaire with kids

He knows what he's done

Your existence is miserable and entirely ends in death. All your ancestors are cringing and seething at your for ending their genetic line

>miserable
Lol not if I’m worth millions and can do whatever I want

>death
Everyone dies in the end, faggot

You sound like you had kids and regret it lmao cope more nigger

By the time you're 50 your kids should be adults

>movie tuff guy unironically married a sheboon
>movie lover boy bangs 20y olds on a daily basis but somehow is a closeted homo
im good with my life, dont envy those mongos.

Kids aren't about proving your worth.
Don't have kids until you're 50, and experience the existential dread for yourself.
Most family members you knew growing up start dying, the only way to assuage this pain is to start a new family line yourself.

Eh, that only applies if you and your wife are the same age.
Having a younger wife has a lot of advantages in its own right, but you'll be a little older when you have kids.

Everyone dies, your ancestors are dead and don’t care. Your children will die, your bloodline will one day complete cease to exist. You are not special user

>Your existence is miserable and entirely ends in death. All your ancestors are cringing and seething at your for ending their genetic line
The story of men having a miserable family/being stabbed by his son is as old as time, even aristotle/socrates made a joke about a man with a miserable family makes a great philosopher or smth

having kids won't make your existence not miserable lol