How do I mentally prepare myself for Ash to lose the Master Eight Tournament...

How do I mentally prepare myself for Ash to lose the Master Eight Tournament? Sun and Moon gave me a glimmer of hope that Ash would start accomplishing shit for once, but if the leak that says Ash loses to Cynthia is true then I feel like this'll be it for me, the last time I watch nu-ashnime outside of tournament arcs.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-10-13-09-34-881.jpg (1198x934, 384.59K)

Please grow up

Why do you care so much if Ash wins? You're not a pathetic self-inserter, are you?

Just assume he's gonna lose, if you're right then take satisfaction in being right and not getting fooled again, if you're wrong then take satisfaction in being pleasantly surprised. As long as you don't let it control your life a healthy dose of pessimism can be very beneficial to your mental health.

Who gives a fuck, Ash is a fucking garbage anime character

Attached: 1659448507374350.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

I said this always, he can't win because then he would be a fucking master
You fucking retards, GIVE UP ALREADY

> this'll be it for me
It wasn't "it" for 20+years so it wont be now. You don't have standards and you just eat whatever shit has the pokemon brand on it, so why does it have to be good now?

But this is Any Forums where we are supposed to be nihilistic bitter fucks over a childish franchise and call each other's faggots depending on what our favorite Pokémon are.

Please stop glowing nigger

You will never be a woman, trannoid.

This is what politics does to a retard brain

Except he ALREADY TOLD GO BEATING LEON WON'T MAKE HIM A POKEMON MASTER.
This is LITERALLY one tiny step towards that nebulous goal for him.

cope and seethe

Tournament arcs are the worst part of anime I hope it ends early

>Ash loses to Cynthia
This isn't the leak I heard but if it's true, so what?
Ash firmly sits at #3 in the world and he's still not fully developed. He also wasn't allowed to flex his full power in the M8 since he could only use one gimmick (Ash has 3, Cynthia has 2).
The problem with him losing the league all the time was that it reset his progress and never showed him progressing. Sun and Moon changed the status quo and made him a celebrity.

I'm shocked that someone is invested enough in this awful arc to actually care about any outcome

>How do I mentally prepare myself
I've been telling people for years, do not take this show too seriously.

Attached: vp meltdown.jpg (1100x9000, 1.39M)

>celebrity
He was literally who when he first joined the WCS. Alola is a backwater region with no acclaim and no one acknowledged him as Alola's First Champion, they acknowledged him as "Ash from Pallet Town".

never

Touch grass.