Why did Zeraora fail?

Why did Zeraora fail?

Attached: zera.jpg (2220x1080, 435.16K)

Because it's not furryfaggot enough and more of a normal pokemon

Because they, like that little Marvin the Martian thing, barely used it, it was just another Mythical that got no screentime.
Plus, if they bothered to have actual events in the games like they used to, these things might be more memorable.

It didn't

Attached: 2021-08-25_09-45-33-58233-1629852333.png (850x1200, 663.84K)

The ONLY reason I have a little bit of respect for it is because of 'The Power of Us'
Its design is so awful, I don't know even where to begin.

Attached: DjR33VSUcAA3H0_g_mochi.jpg (470x700, 50.17K)

Ironically it would have been more popular if it was just one more pokemon in the adventure with a pre-evolution.

Even the anime forgot about it being just the "kid-friendly legendary in-turn" in a movie and an AU pikachu in a regular anime episode.

But their biggest flaw was the same mistake they made with Zoroark, not giving easy access to the pokemon during your adventure, if you want the players to have a greater attachment to this pokemon, you need to expose it from the beginning of the story and not relegated to an event that few would get.

Attached: b012536b9ed2566c8ddbc97c7bb214dd7a126f3c[1].png (800x800, 300.75K)

Mythicals are shit now

>Make cool monster
>Don't make the monster available in any game
Many such cases.

Attached: FZjRQ13aMAA0jpt.jpg (1788x2575, 1.3M)

Said no one ever

Getting rid of sidequests to obtain then and just give them away at level 100 ruined them.

zeraora sexo

Inshiteroarbros..........

Actual answer is because they made it into a mythical for some stupid reason.

It really sucks isn't it? I mean, being a mythical just sucks. The best you can get is a film, but like the film wasn't even about Zeraora, most of the time other characters got the spotlight and the plot was do boring.
It it was a normal pokemon he could get a new regional form, or appear in your walkthrough till you beat the elite 4. But mythicals aren't even good for shitposting in competitive because VGC ban them (yet legendaries are allowed what the fuck). I'm still upset because Jirachi didn't got the psychic type changed to fairy. It really is a curse rather than a blessing

Attached: sample_31ed4b7eb9ab8190d00790ea5b5ef1be.jpg (850x1072, 139.36K)

Normies dislike catenis

Yeah, it only "failed" if one just pretends it did

Let’s see
>generic typing
>no lore whatsoever
>released at the tail end of a generation
>no ingame event to give it some significance
>no exclusive Z-Move
>no Gen 7 spin-offs to star in like Pokken
>no presence at all ingame, not even a trainer that uses it or NPC that talks about it
>paired with a movie it barely has a role in

He was doomed to fail. I don’t know why the fuck GameFreak keep trying to pull a repeat of Lucario.

>I don’t know why the fuck GameFreak keep trying to pull a repeat of Lucario.
The Pokemon Company gets most of its money from merchandise, they want to create a new Lucario because if they can get even half of Lucario's popularity, that translates to millions in sales.

It's a literal furfag.

>literal who korean poll that has Swampert as #1

If you like literal who polls, we should count twitters polls then.

>Mythical, meaning you can't rename it
>event exclusive, meaning it's limited
>only exists as a movie shill