Confirmed to be a schizo

>confirmed to be a schizo

Attached: character-penny-detail.png (449x708, 137.15K)

You couldn't tell from the aesthetic?

Attached: 41S3cK6MxrS._SX679_.jpg (679x707, 21.55K)

le cute bipolar depressed suicidal self harming gnome gen zero:).... so relatable
Idk why society hasnt ended yet

this character is the kind of person that would tell you to have sex and call you an incel for saying you want the national dex back

It's the right opinion

no I mean literally, she seems to be playing the player for a fool and is the team leader

shut up, penny

source?

leaks
she is Cassiopeia
also Arven's parents are dead and Nemona becomes a champion

is this khu stuff

yes

Who are Arven's parents? Dave and his monkey?

Also what youn mean with Cassiopeia? villain name? is part of a leak?

Attached: large[1].jpg (2048x1780, 264.39K)

no one knows who his parents are, people just speculating it's them because of hair
cassiopeia is just someone namedropped by khu, but it makes sense since "team star" and mela's crew is called "schedar squad", one of the stars under the cassiopeia constellation. we actually didn't know about schedar squad (just called fire crew) until after pokemon twitter mentioned it but khu already showed the constellation with the star names before hand

She freaks me out because I know someone that looks kind of like her irl, minus the hair dye.

why is there still not art of Botan buutan?

I can fix her

Big doubt

Ironically, she will emasculate you and deconstruct you into a non-binary entity before you can even get close to the first layer of her schizophrenia.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 60.51K)

This, I think that much of the information from the leakers should not be taken so literally, it is not that it is totally false, but much is just their subjective interpretation of characters and events to which they had limited access.

For example Armarouge and Ceruledge were initially confused with fire peacocks, a swordsman and a fighter, I don't know if this was a mistranslation or a leaker's mistake, in the end these were real, just not as the initial leak indicated.

it was mistranslation on the translation part - kaka outright referenced animal crossing, a certain bird character has the same colors as Armarouge