And I stand by this. Nothing you could say would prove otherwise. Can't wait for the remakes and possible legends game

And I stand by this. Nothing you could say would prove otherwise. Can't wait for the remakes and possible legends game.

Attached: FB_IMG_1662826740186.jpg (720x653, 48.35K)

I agree

man, the boys was some hot shit
It sucked out all the fun and shock value of "duuuude what if capes were totally EVIL lmoa" which is shocking considering Invincible happened before it and nailed it.

>The game started the trend of furry and badly designed starters
>The story sucks and is based on retarded gay villain. Peta sucks in pokemon
>The game is even more easy than gen 8.
>The pokemons it created suck.
>Challenge mode should be the normal mode.
>Every bad thing in pokemon today can be traced back to it.
>Every single person that likes this game should be killed for the good of the species.
>Killed a thread to talk about this piece of shit game

true, too bad the remake is gonna be shit

BW was amazing and had pretty much no downsides. BW2 had a rough start because of the forced Pokestar Studios but was otherwise great.

Gen 5 overall had the highest quality because its the only generation where the first games are still worth replaying in their own right unlike Gen 4, where DP were honest to god dogshit and Platinum obliterated any reason to play them from existence. (lmao BDSP)
Speaking of BDSP, that game was terrible because it remade the worst games in the series, but a hypothetical "faithful" remake of BW would still be good because BW were good ass games, though chances are ILCA would shitcan anything that took effort.

Either way, while I don't consider Gen 5 the last good generation (that's Gen 7), it's definitely the last outstanding one.

Attached: 1658432593593627.jpg (367x424, 39.59K)

Nah, too much story and pokemon can't into story because they are all terrible even for bad jrpg standards.

gen 6 had the furry starter retard bro

>>The game started the trend of furry and badly designed starters
kek what a way to announce your post isn't worth reading

Literally the worst gen. Unova almost killed Pokemon for me.

Low HP music and shitty Dream World implementation aside, absolute perfection

I'd disagree on BW, the story is too dumb. Even as a dumb kid I thought it was silly to the point of being immersion-breaking. Team Plasma's plan makes no sense in the context of a society that has been cohabitating with Pokemon for centuries. It was very obviously targeting older, longtime fans who had been questioning the ethics of Pokemon ownership for a while, but that only makes sense in a vacuum, not within the story itself. Prioritizing the message that hard in a series that has always been weak when it comes to narrative just doesn't work. BW2 takes a much more straightforward approach to the story and it shows. If anyone remembers anything good about BW's story it's at the very end when Ghetsis drops the ruse and just becomes an ordinary villain, which only serves to prove my point.

Gen 5 was deliberately designed for young adults instead of children, but sperg rage killed the quality trend before they could stick to it.

>Gen 5 was deliberately designed for young adults instead of children
This is maximum level cope. All Pokemon games are designed for young children, there are no exceptions.

>thinks BW were better than BW2
>thinks Gen 7 was good

Attached: a51.jpg (500x500, 47.51K)

Not him but gen 7 was the best one imo. For me it goes:
7 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 4 > 1 > 5
Note that this doesn't count remakes.

>implying low hp music was bad
ill give you the dream world clunkiness, though for the times & hardware it wasnt that bad and i was sorely disappointed they didnt continue/upgrade it in the 6th gen

I think BW2 is better overall, I just really hated the Pokestars Studios bit because it makes it tough to replay. In regards to content I think BW2 is unmatched in the series.
I think, if Gen 7 had cutscene skip it would be the second best generation after 5, but it doesn't, so its mid tier, aka "good".

>furry and badly designed starters
lol not even gonna read further

Ahem ...
Gen 5 had a full nat dex, every pokémon was included. With that said, wash your mouth before coming for Gen 5. Galar and Paldea can suck Unovas healthy stripper boobas!

Attached: 1649023755478.jpg (912x1148, 208.78K)

>Boys meme

Way to shoot yourself in the foot

A shame the games were complete shit aside from that.

Nobody gives a shit, amerishit, america will never be the number 1 at anything but diseases, death and defective destruction, it will only be remembered as the shortest empire in history and at that a pathetic subhuman one that only things that brought to the world were all the ingredients for its impairment and extinction.

As well as just a clownery circus to laugh at.

It was shit
The ending is cliche

but enough about xy