Are you ready for Ash to become the World Champion after 25 years?

Are you ready for Ash to become the World Champion after 25 years?

Attached: 3D92A71D-43A2-408A-BBC4-F22103E11EFD.jpg (1278x1440, 249.17K)

If it means he'll finely go away and people can start to forget about this loser then yes

he will be reset

Yea, whatever

it makes more sense for him to lose. he's been proven to be of a proper champion level through beating steven and maybe cynthia, but he'll still have room to progress for future seasons.

No it doesn’t. That is just forced development to keep dragging Ash because his fanboys refuse to move on.

We've known Ashfags are mentally ill for a while

Keep coping. Ash is here to stay.

So xy and DP all over again

Never said he wouldn't, but he isn't going stay the way Ashfags want him to stay. Enjoy reboot Ash who is a rookie again.

had he ever beaten a champion before? don't believe so
there's no reason to believe he'll be retired as a protagonist

No it doesn’t. Ash has exclusivity to the strongest move in the world and is the first Champion of a region who went on to be one of the Top 8 best trainers in the worldwide competition. He deserves to win, then move on to the next tier of strong trainers who surpass even Champions, which coincidentally the next games are already hyping up.

I don't think he's going to win. Them stretching out the Cynthia fight while not stretching out the earlier M8 fights is ominous. It reminds me of Ash getting a long hard-fought battle when finally matched to Paul only for him to get swiftly crushed by Tobias after. Leon has swiftly taken down everyone else so I feel like the same thing is going to happen to Ash, which is why they're giving emphasis to the battle before that instead.

The battle frontier are kind of champions

The next games doesn't do that all. There has been nothing to suggest Paldea champions are higher then regional champions like Leon, Cynthia, and Steven.

no it hasn't, just that paldea has multiple 'champion rank' trainers, seems more that there's a different system.

I think it's an ESL thing in reading the descriptions because you're right. I don't know why people keep parroting that Geeta surpasses champion level. Her description was very clear to everyone that grasps English that she's strongest among her region's history of champions.

It is just cope by Ashfags because if he stays (which he will thanks to Pikachu), they will reboot or reset him. These fags can't self insert and power wank with a rookie Ash.

Cynthia wins and then beats Leon

Yes, only if they retire him after this.

Top: SOUL
Bottom: soulless

GO GET EM KID

DON'T LET US DOWN NYA