I don't understand. I'm in hell

I don't understand. I'm in hell.
>Fiat currency is all inflating hard, so you invest.
>Stocks going down
>Crypto going down
>Real Estate going down
>Commodities like gold, wheat, oil are all crabbing or going down
How do I stop my wealth from disappearing?

Attached: 964.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

>real estate going down

Attached: 635F1D5F-4911-4D79-AC64-3C9C97E035F5.jpg (235x222, 7.25K)

stop lying. real estate is stable still. the government partnering with blackstone and blackrock will buy homes to keep the price stable

Attached: bald.webm (288x360, 1.73M)

You short everything duh.

marginally, but its startin. vegas has been the canary in a coalmine for 2008 and 2020, no reason to think its no longer valid. vegas median prices dropped from 490k to 450k last week. rookie numbers, but its not increasing anymore

This is gonna be a credit crunch. Doesn’t matter what you invest in, the meltdown will leave bears, bulls and cash gang in shambles.

just be yourself

Gold hoarders such as myelf will do fine. Have buried around 400k worth of gold under my house.

fpbp
houses have gone down 5% tops unless you live in Niggerville or the boonies
You seem pretty cool, we should hang out sometime. What's your address?

Follow the water
there isn't much time

Attached: 1 (13).jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

This is why you short. Profit off the goyims misery like an alpha chad

Dollar shortage limiting credit and driving up the USD. It will cause developing country banks to default and bankrupt many, crashing lending.
A stronger USD will dump the cost of imported goods and export inflation to other countries. The bullwhip effect from covid demand will cause an oversupply. It will make inflation appear to drop sharply in the US.
Foreign workers will look very cheap again after the massive payrises, local US business wont be able to compete with foreign goods. US stocks will be hurt by that.
Interest rates will be flipped to cutting as a result.
News will be spun saying how great a strong USD is and how good the purchasing power is. Then things will flatten out long term as lending picks up again.

Short term pretty much everyone is fucked. Foreign countries will be fucked harder long term.

>You seem pretty cool, we should hang out sometime. What's your address
Fort Worth

Good summary. Sadly you forgot the part where the USD get so strong most countries simply abandon it.

>everything going down
>what do I do what do I do?
you know what to do.

Attached: 1622937859523.png (973x775, 515.23K)

Pre mine a crypto and perform an ICO scam

Attached: D6D9BF1B-E399-4E10-BA62-91B7800FFD5D.png (485x580, 701.28K)

You need to pray like hell for Ukraine and give them your energy!

The war ending with a catastrophic Russian defeat is the only thing that might make prices go down again. We need Putin deposed and his army blooded and Russia run by sane people again who will stop pretending it's 1939 and just sell the fucking oil and grain.

Thankfully there is more hope than ever this last week that this is likely.

Just hold on. The entire world economy is in the hands of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

And that is why we support Ukraine.

Attached: 1639600729337.png (600x600, 412.99K)

yep, deglobalisation is going to be a major trend, which the USD plays a massive role

Inflation protected securities.

Real estate just started dropping. Wait til 75 bps hike. That's when shitll hit the fan

Anyone who believes things will ever just go "back to normal" no matter the outcome of the Ukraine war is a gullible idiot.
Same with the coronameme, massive changes have been made even though "it's over" and the entire world is functioning differently because of it, same with the current energy situation.

You can't just undo these massive global moves, things have changed for good. Either adapt or die

Decentralization is the best investment. My net bills are like 500 a month because I'm just going as off grid as possible. Not like I have a real fucking job anyways so why the fuck am I gonna live in a city and pay retarded rent especially since the world is falling apart right now.