Has there ever been a harder final boss in pokemon than evice?

has there ever been a harder final boss in pokemon than evice?

Attached: d3876a3a8c.jpg (960x640, 88.69K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-173522_Samsung Internet.jpg (957x1343, 597.88K)

I feel like people spamming this haven't played LA. He wasn't hard at all. It was still a really cool surprise seeing Giratina though.

I'm so glad I don't limit myself to pissbaby easy games made for 4 year olds where I can overlevel my starter and/or mash A through everything if I want "challenging" PvE content

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-105004_Sheets.jpg (1001x825, 357.05K)

How does this team beat a well played Beartic though?

t. has never played colosseum

He was hard?

I am sure that having Ghetsis immediately battle you without healing would be harder and more fitting for his nature

I'd put Evice over Volo but yeah these are hard af. Even the guy before Evice was hard. I think Leon is underrated to an extent, and Cynthia wasn't easy either. I even found the S/M champ difficult. Johto Lance especially in HGSS is touch as well.

At an appropriate level, he definitely is.
Of course you can blitz through him but the mechanics make him a cunt.

cynthia if she Y chromosome

You're right, sorry. I didn't mean to imply you needed to be overlevelled to sweep the entire game with your starter, you can do it just as easily massively underlevelled too.

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-113909_YouTube.jpg (1300x1079, 568.7K)

>five pokemon
Yeah, that sure was
>overlevel your starter and done

I honestly thought both Leon and Cynthia were harder than Evice. I played Colosseum as a kid and I think I lost to him once because the game trolls you with two battles back to back and the guy before him has a shadow metagross which with metagross shit catch rate is just "lmao have fun throwing a million balls"

Yep.
Well, okay, I'll grant you that he had to use a whopping TWO Pokemon that were handed to him at the start of the game. Twice as hard as the games made for literal toddlers. Maybe instead of being able to be beaten by 4 year olds the minimum is now heightened to the 8 year olds in special ed kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-114503_YouTube.jpg (1289x1080, 597.72K)

glad i'm not a damage calc, stat spreadsheet, hyper competitive autist like you. go play chess or something if you want to fully flex "muh strategy"

What game is this? Looks retarded

Literally why are you here.
Yeah pkmn games are easy but some are still harder than others
if you crave challenge you should not play pkmn games

He's not strong per se, it's just the game that has a limited number of encounters to train

Mega fug has V-create so unless beartic is running sash it will be one shot. If beartic somehow one shots fug suicune can survive anything beartic can throw at it, because bold... max all EVs? what the fuck is this npc.

This is the correct answer. Volo is harder because of the mechanics of Legends Arceus. For example, you can't move after your opponent switches. If you take out his Garchomp with an Ice type, he sends out Arcanine and immediately hits you with a Fire move. Volo's team might be weaker than Evice, but his battle is harder.