Coinstar Crypto Coin Exchange

My grocery store has a machine that will convert coins into crypto, I have a huge bottle of coins I’ve been collecting for years now. Which crypto should I go with? It’s a lower fee for crypto than it is for cash, might as well get crypto.

Attached: C5657EF7-6347-46DC-8EC8-588100448C2A.jpg (1170x841, 601.75K)

btc, eth, or matic

What’s the fees for crypto? Is it a flat rate for any one of them?

get LTC cheapest to transfer out, then buy what you want.

coinstars are like 30% or some ridiculous shit for coins. I can only imagine what they charge for crypto. Goto. a. fucking. bank. Its wht they are there for, and lot of branches have coin counters. At zero fee.

xlm
but you won't

Kek I think my bank stopped accepting coins a couple years ago for deposits

That's illegal, it has to be wrapped up though.

This. LTC is great for this.

Ah yeah that's what it was

Imagine a coin eater that just prints your 12 word key phrase on your receipt, you don't have to even touch the machine except to select what coin you want

you could probably only get BTC, LTC, and ETH off them. But find out how the wallets work first.
Report back. I've always assumed that feature is a pain in the fucking ass to use.

>Wrapping hundreds or thousands of coins instead of pouring them into a machine
>But the machine takes 25%

Fucking fag banks used to have free change machines, one more reason to swear off cash/change

>banks used to have free change machines
Stop using banks and start using credit unions. Most of them have free coin machines and their customer service is always better.

11% fee

I’m thinking XLM or LINK honestly

What’s the fee for cash?

Checked, 12.5%

That is fucking ridiculously high, go to a credit union and cash those coins man… 12.5%??? During a time when there is supposedly still a coin (((shortage))). Ridiculous

Attached: F9F4A455-D967-4227-BCA0-61A52C21BD3A.jpg (794x596, 14.33K)

Go to the bank and ask them for coin rollers. Literally free. Then just stuff the coins in them yourself. (((Coinstar))) literally takes 30-50% fuck that.

also you have to count your coins before you do it anyway to make sure the machine isn't stealing from you

TD Bank was stealing from customers for years until someone actually counted to check. The beauty of a coin counter is that no one counts them.

Price prediction on xlm

what

some of them literally do this

fake