Is this you?

Is this you?

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-211303_Chrome.jpg (1080x1761, 961.87K)

sounds like some loser cope

It's not about being soft, I don't want to work for kikes in a boring, numbing office job. Waging is not hard at all, just too time consuming for absolutely no reason.

Not working ful time for this society shlomo

Attached: fe32.png (498x498, 151.83K)

Sounds comfy. Are there orgies?

>not wanting to work your ass off at a job you hate for people you hate is "soft"
>wanting to spend more time with friends and family, working on things you actually care about is "soft"
Look at how they're trying to frame it

Yeah it will be me from today. The negative effects of grinding out far outweigh the benefits. I don't care as long as i have enough money for medical bills and high protien food.

Yes. And we get to fuck zoomers, millennials, and genx bitches because we all work in The same grocery store!

I need friends.

#likeus

Attached: mon.jpg (483x460, 38.3K)

Don't really see what's wrong with a 9 to 5 career where I'm doing just as little as these people at their jobs. It's actually really easy to have a 9 to 5 office job where you do fuck all, especially now in the age of working from home.

>work your life away for Mr. Shekelburg
>never see your friends or family
>don't get married or raise kids
>die early due to stress
>all your savings gets inflated into worthlessness

Good job goyim!! At least you weren't "soft"!!!

Attached: SmartSelect_20220909_113211_Instagram.jpg (1076x980, 419.85K)

Attached: 1657068564033.jpg (976x960, 262.67K)

fuck off back to r/antiwork you lazy commies

100%
That's why I have a chill job. Fuck stress

>reads headline
>looks at picrel under headline
Hmm weird way to spell niggers. Doesn’t seem like news

Where do I sign up? And do I have to work at a store? I hate dealing with customers

I work hard as a mother fucker... for myself. Pretty sure in the next 10 years I'll sell, retire and give everyone the finger.

Millenials want to live in ze pod
zey want to eat ze bugz
zey will own nothing and be happy
trust ze (((experts)))

t. caged wagie
commies get shot
bootlickers get shot

Sounds like conforming to mediocrity. Nothing wrong with it but I have too much potential to follow that route

>commie
I was so anti-work I worked hard enough to become a rich crypto neet

Stim + EndlessUnemployment = EasyJoy life for all nigs. They really liked it and want it to come back. Millennials are nigs essentially.

N

meanwhile in russia

Attached: 1658858174525511.png (756x544, 564.74K)

Running out of bodies to throw to the meatgrinder, shlomo?

Not exactly but I would like to go to 20 hours a week when I have children

Attached: 2019_Beach_Volleyball_Team_Photo.jpg (1600x1300, 453.45K)

Since the first man laid the first trap we have been trying to live a "soft" live you parasitic neanderthal kike.

What is there to work towards for most people? The vast majority of people can't buy homes or start families or find a significant other, that requires a job that has at least $75k+ a year for most places while most jobs are under $30k a year. There currently is no reason *to* work.

This. People won't work hard if they don't see any benefit from it.

Do you have permission from your boss to post here right now?

When unemployment is,10% it will change and work from office Will be mandatory again

>bootlickers
you outed yourself commie faggot

Get fucked, sape

>if you're not X, you're Y
Great logic, faggot. Stop phoneposting too, while you're at it.
Communism is a retarded idea, and you have to be a fat sub-100 I.Q. NEET to think it would work.
You're still a bootlicking faggot, though.