It's been a while. So, what did you accomplish today? In terms of business and finance

It's been a while. So, what did you accomplish today? In terms of business and finance.

Attached: sae smile.jpg (720x758, 42.48K)

Attached: 1663100802013770.jpg (716x443, 59.01K)

I keep wanting to make money via my coding skills but I don't know where to begin. Not looking to work at a job, I want to work with businesses for myself.

Don't know what to do. I'm indescisive and lazy. The depression and daily sorrow isn't helping.

Attached: 1661044009655091.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

not much, not when god is constantly forcing me to sleep.

Attached: fatfuck.png (418x412, 188.68K)

Eye and back pain, every day I'm closer to being rich

nothing, I'm still on my long journey of greed waiting for dextool to show something really good next week

I managed to lose almost no money by jamming a Bitcoin short at like $21800 after CPI data came out. Offsets my spot bags dying.

Hey, soon your back will be so fucked up that they'll have to turn you into a cyborg, you won't have to buy clothes anymore.

I got a $150 tip and I earn $200/day and I also made $500 gains throughout my shift, not too bad.

I didn't get anything for 6 months, thanks for asking op, you are so nice

I earned enough money to fuck your mom and make her proud to do it

the cat is not god, it's the devil

I'm going on vacation, that's all I can say.

Attached: 1661542250978.jpg (225x225, 9.34K)

nothing, returning to contemplate the rope again

what is a god for a non-believer?

Have my father run me out of the house because "you can stand on your own two feet"

Attached: 1659879856445.gif (498x498, 377.69K)

Made 12% cash gains on my trading. Up 180% over the last 12 days. Also spent 3 hours improving my solidity programing. The old me would never post in these threads, as I would never accomplish much every single day. I am proud to be here.

My novel is coming along well.

shorted cpi

you mean anyone did anything else?

>Not looking to work at a job, I want to work with businesses for myself.
Upwork. But you will compete with pajeets working for food, so please reconsider not wanting to work at a job.

I took abuse from my Ching Chong customer today because my shipping department is full of retards.

Figured out how to make 100k per month

I came inside of a 20 year old Thai girl who isn't on birth control. She didn't wash it out, but just pulled her panties up and scurried off like she had collected some prize.

I'm not sure what the financial implications of this are.

Will you see her again? Was she hot? Why did you do that dummy