I will never sell my MATIC

i will never sell my MATIC

Attached: i will never sell my MATIC.jpg (1125x1100, 110.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoslate.com/meta-taps-polygon-to-build-nft-platform-for-instagram-facebook/
coindesk.com/business/2022/07/13/polygon-joins-disneys-accelerator-program-to-develop-ar-nft-and-ai-experiences/
binance.com/en/news/top/7169212
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is so extremely based

Nice attention to detail user
I'm buying just because of this

Attached: Screen Shot.png (302x204, 93.38K)

thanks

>actual high quality meme
buy signal

gemson maticson

i fucking hate how polygon always seems to do bullish announcements at the worst times possible
the BTC dump today wiped all the gains made from the starbucks partnership

It only seems like that cause Polygon constantly puts out announcements
I could name at least a few announcements during bullish times

true. these motherfuckers might have the best business development team in the market

>these motherfuckers might have the best business development team in the market
its the shittiest out there. globohomo companies

i love how you claim something and then proceed to not back it up by anything.
how are they the shitties?
name one crypto that has as many significant partnerships as much as polygon does
>facebook
>instagram
>disney
>coca cola
>starbucks
i could name a lot more too

Don't forget 37,000 useless dapps that don't have any use cases. Just shitty NFT curry slop

i will never buy it.. enjoy your bag of 0

>Don't forget 37,000 useless dapps that don't have any use cases
these are the words of their a salty AVAX faggot or an ADA nigger

Polygon has one of the highest DeFi TVLs on the market right now. get fucked and go back to your shawarmas/ranch

>their employees 'devs' (lol) use facebook and instagram- PARTNERSHIP!
>one of them went to disney world once - PARTNERSHIP!
>most of them drink a coke or a starbucks now and then - PARTNERSHIP!

instead of naming random corporations, why don't you tell us the details of these partnerships. you won't because they are bullshit.

stay poor nigger
MATIC is the 2nd best performer in the top 20 (after ETC) for the entirety of the past 3 months

Attached: niggerniggerniggerniggernigger.jpg (1066x1392, 57.71K)

>ETC
ffs are you fucking kidding me?

>Curry has been rustled

cryptoslate.com/meta-taps-polygon-to-build-nft-platform-for-instagram-facebook/

coindesk.com/business/2022/07/13/polygon-joins-disneys-accelerator-program-to-develop-ar-nft-and-ai-experiences/

binance.com/en/news/top/7169212

it literally takes a couple clicks to verify this
if your network is so shit to the point where they cant secure a respectable partnership then thats on you. but polygon has been the go to chain for all major companies to enter build their Web3 presence

i like the part where you completely ignored the fact that MATIC is one of the top performers

>partnership
>nfts
just kys now you fucking street shitter

yes, right behind ETC, what a joke

based
i know poorfag cope when i see it
came with the receipts. nice
im really excited to see how this poorfag will now tell you this is fake. itll be funny

wait... are you fucking autistic? user is telling you that ETC is the highest performer
are you saying that literally all other coins are also a joke?
im genuinely not understanding you. youre being extremely dumb and autistic right now. read well user

don't care if it's real. it's corporate NFTs. who gives two flying fucks? answer: not one single solitary human being on the planet except you faggot bagholders

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AS EXPECTED
POORFAG IS SEETHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (1018x1600, 77.75K)

i'm telling you ETC is a fucking joke. they are telling you matic is jusuuuust a little behind ETC. LMFAO

and so is every other coin you dumb fuck. what are you trying to say?
name one top 20 coin that performed better than ETC the past 90 days
holy fuck youre stupid

you are talking about a code under a bottle cap on your next purchase from the coke machine. coke may make money, but you bagholders aren't going to see a dime of it. the future of finance. lol. thanks for the entertainment ranjeet.

Honestly fuck Matic and all the pajeets behind it but you're straight up coping right now lmfao

i could give 2 shits about the last 90 days. that is the fucking point you fucking simpleton, the last 90 days makes no fucking difference, ETC is outperforming matic in the last 90 days, and ETC is SHHHHHEEEEEIIIT. do you unnnastan now you fucking low iq street shitter? why are you not dumping matic for etc?

nope, just entertaining myself. what is your projection for matic and all their wonderful (nft) 'partnerships'?

OH MY GOD HE ACTUALLY IS AUTISTIC
WHAT PART OF "ETC OUTPERFORMED ALL TOP 20 COINS THE PAST 90 DAYS" ARENT YOU UNDERSTANDING?????
using your stupid simpleton nigger slave logic, all other top 20 coins (BTC, ETH, DOT, AVAX, ADA, SOL, ect..) are also shit
Think about what you're saying for a minute