Its just 6 eggs. do they all have the same brain or is it a collective of 6 minds...

its just 6 eggs. do they all have the same brain or is it a collective of 6 minds. if you battled a pokemon trainer who also had an exeggcute how would you know whos is whos if you tackled them. gen one pokemon had some bizzare designs

Attached: D531AF53-2D85-4C8B-9399-E48864BCE20B.png (475x475, 150.63K)

>gen one pokemon had some bizzare designs
What are you talking about, schizo? We JUST had another case in gen VIII with Falinks.

THEY AREN'T LITERALLY EGGS THEY ARE SEEDS. BUT THEY LOOK LIKE EGGS SO THEY CUTELY CALLED THEM EGGS BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME SUPERFICIAL SIMILARITIES TO EGGS AND SEEDS, THEY ARE GRASS TYPE AND TURN INTO A FUCKING TREE THEY ARE FUCKING SEEDS YOU FUCKING RETARDS. I BET YOU ALSO THINK PINECO IS LITERALLY A PINECONE
>BUT YOU CAN SEE THE YOLK!
PIC RELATED FUCKING DUMBASS
>BUT THERE'S SOME FUCKING POKEDEX ENTRY THAT SAYS THEY ARE EGGS!
THE POKEDEX ENTRIES ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND ALMOST ALWAYS WRONG. THERE ARE JUST AS MANY ENTRIES STATING THEY ARE SEEDS.

Attached: NUT.jpg (800x533, 38.19K)

>do they all have the same brain or is it a collective of 6 minds
It’s Psychic for a reason, it’s likely just one entity.

>It’s Psychic for a reason, it’s likely just one entity.

Attached: fuck off.png (475x475, 127.69K)

I think they're all separate entities, but they're not really smart enough for it to matter. It's like how ants are all separate, but their too retarded for it to really matter.

Then Slowpoke should be a horde of 10 Slowpokes in one Pokéball, retard.

Were getting another Pokémon this Gen that’s 2 mouses/opossums and evolves into a whole family. They have parental bond as an ability

Attached: exeggdex.png (1500x793, 113.11K)

Sonic didn't always have blue arms. Sometimes, just like Pokemon, you have to evolve

Attached: 20210802_100644_IMG_5779.jpg (486x631, 39.83K)

Falinks at least have legs, they can walk and move, aren't literal eggs that bounce and broken even in the artwork

They are six separate beings which constitute one pokemon

they're seeds

You didn't have to sperg out, buddy.
Though Exeggcute is actually pretty cool conceptually because it's a prime example of how a species can evolve and adapt to benefit itself.
Kanto's most common egg hunters are poison types like Ekans, right? Exeggcute exploits its appearance and Psychic Typing to lure in these hunters so they can get the counterattack and make the hunter the hunted.
You don't often get kino thought processes quite like this anymore.

>exeggcute voring ekans
that's a turn-on

No. They're eggs.

The thing that bothered me is three of them fuck off when it evolves.

One in the background is already cracked so I guess it's like some failing to germinate/get eaten back when that was a thing

Then you have the fact if one of the heads falls off it becomes an exeggcute again

One of them becomes the body and two of them become the testicles

>THE POKEDEX ENTRIES ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND ALMOST ALWAYS WRONG.
Holy cope