mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1576621 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1576620 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 125 - The Semifinals IV: Impact (September 16th

Future episodes:
>PM2019 126 - Go for Dream! Go's Road to Mew!!
>PM2019 127 - Go and Aceburn! The Place Where It All Began!!

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, Pokémon Evolutions, and Hisuian Snow subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: FcNQm93WAAIO0YD.jpg (2048x1536, 346.36K)

fishious rend

Cynthia is winning the PWC
It really is her franchise

Iris is canonically the weakest one in the M8

Her franchise

Attached: E_kB44HVIAQvzgW.jpg (1287x2048, 251.32K)

will Ash ever use strategy again?

I agree

Alain

Cynthia is giga-nerfed
But she will probably win anyway, she is just that good

did they ever use Baton Pass in the anime?

How can this bitch get away with doing what she wants

Attached: 1647047312423.png (1100x900, 468.63K)

M8 Jobbers (Cynthia wins it all)
Iris vs Alan (winner faces Lance)
Diantha vs Steven
Leon vs Ash
Who wins each battle?

Bulbapedo doesn't mention it, so I doubt it

Popularity

Lmao, see ya on the AshxLeon finals.

>Iris vs Alan
Alan
>Lance vs Alan
Lance
>Diantha vs Steven
Steven
>Leon vs Ash
Ash

>Diantha tells Cynthia she's cheering for her and believes she'll be the one to end Leon's winning streak
>Cynthia now:

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-061634_Video Player.jpg (1906x1080, 334.17K)

Did he ever have one to begin with ?

>Ash has zero chance to beat Leon with this team
not really
>Dragonite
Since Dragonite has been jobbing for the whole tournament she will take out the broken ape and everyone will like it, and you won't COMPLAIN.
>Gengar
will take at least 1 with his gimmick
>Duck
will job since he carried vs Cynthia
>Dracovish
same fate as duck, maybe taking 1 but also losing
>Pikachu/Lucario
both take 2 and whoever the staff want to job/win against Lizardon

it's even easier if Ash uses the 3 gimmicks but dunno about that

Cynthia is winning it all

They literally nerfed all of Cynthia's pokémon except Spiritomb.

will we see a Cynthia vs Diantha for third place?

Pretty much.
And no Kommo-o

Cynthia is in the finals

Strategies are a thing of the past for Ash now. If traveling for 25 years has taught Ash something is that Unga Bunga is the way to go.

Attached: st25_5_pokemon-season-13-sinnoh-league-victors-episode-26-HD.mp4_20220810_193703.240.png (852x480, 374.29K)

cope, her mons were weak enough for Ash's mons to one/two shot them.
Spiritomb was a one trick pony nobody knew, the rest are all predictable and jobbers.

Who is Ash fertilizing in the last episode of PM before he and Pikachu disappear for good?

Fujos like both, idiot. For them Raihan and Leon are a package deal.

from the last thread.

it seems that there are 2 factions inside the pokemon anime team
first off yajima was a rouge director who definitely went against a lot of previously established lore and information we can see this in how isolated xy is within the anime series they never stepped out of bounds when it came to anything outside of kalos
>"the lore people" people inside the team who want to undo the harm that yajima has done with xy and return to what was already planned beforehand these people are against all of the major changes that yajima has made to the series, we can see this in how MANY aspects of xy have been changed or reconned within the following series (SM,JN) with JN having the major changes, serenas retcon and what seems to be them changing ashfrog (it was the aroua the whole time) if anything it appears that this group is on dawns side
>"yajimas people" yajima and a writer (who now I believe has left/retired) and a few animators (also left after xy) who wanted the anime to head in a different direction many left after xy ended due to discontent with what had happened, it seems that the majority of these people left after xy do to how unhappy they were with what happened.

Holy cope. Ash hasnt demonstrated any ability that Leon has. Ash struggling against Cynthia is enough to show he isnt close to Leon levels. Starting to think the final battle will be the most infamous battle in the anime's history.

how can you punch something this cute?

Attached: togekiss.png (800x800, 100.09K)

this kills the Cynthiaschizo

Attached: FcQXHuGWQAAj_8a.jpg (1334x750, 74.51K)

How can we take this battle seriously now that they've blatantly nerfed her ace, made her dynamax Togekiss, and gave the duck mega plot armor? What are we supposed to get out of this? We already know Ash has the writers on his side, but why cant they try to hide it?

Because it's Cynthia the one that got "nerfed", be it another character none of you would have batten a single eye, fucking hypocrites.

TOMIYASU GOT DEMOTED HAHAHAHAHHAH

THREE(3) DIRECTORS FOR ONE(1) FUCKING SERIES HAHAHAH

THREE(3) RECAPS IN LIKE 2 MONTHS HAHHAHA

People complained about Alain, Lance, Diantha and Even Steven. What are you talking about?

Fucking nerf

Attached: 5734.png (887x505, 140.62K)

Point still stands.

Why the fuck are you guys excited for the ending of this shit. You already know ash is gonna win theres no point in arguing this

You're right. No one has complained about this tournament's botching of teams up until now.

We accept that unnerfed Cynthia > Ash

They should at least try to make Ash deserve it. They are just making his opponents worse. Plot-induced stupidity is, in fact, stupid.

>Raihan: I'll beat you and Dande!
>Ash: I wanna beat Dande-san!
>Alan: Dande-san you're so strong!
>Steven: I want to defeat Dande-san and prove myself as the strongest!
>Cynthia: To battle Dande-san in the finals!
He keeps getting away with it!

Attached: __leon_and_charizard_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_wedo__911d6228d55d478e15d98b6d02416f45.jpg (1516x2115, 2.03M)

TOE KEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

>They should at least try to make Ash deserve it.
you are talking about a kid who doesn't know shit about types and the only way he wins any battle is with plot armor

We accept nerfed Cynthia > Ash
she wins so why are we saying unnerfed Cynthia instead of just Nerfed now lol

CHARIZAAAAAAAAAARD

How much better would the anime be if Pokemon weren't restricted to just 4 moves? Snorlax already proves it is possible, so why don't they do this more often? I think it'd make battles more interesting since trainers can now use a plethora of strategies. Of course, your Pokemon still need to learn the move, but they can just keep it without forgetting. Or maybe the amount of moves a Pokemon can use at once differs on strength or intelligence or species of Pokemon. I think the 4 move rule doesn't need to exist in the anime, especially sinces its purely a game balancing mechanic.

Chomp with ground moves > Lucario
Chomp with Flamethrower > Lucario
Mega/dyna Chomp > Mega Lucario

I think pressuring Cynthia means they can both beat Leon