Oh no... fiat money is becoming more worthless than previously expected

>Oh no... fiat money is becoming more worthless than previously expected
>This means I will now sell BTC for fiat money and dump the market
SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS
I fucking had it with all of this shit
Where is the logic in anything?

Attached: 1522160140451.png (644x573, 68.06K)

This is your exact same thinking about the eth merge, maxi.
Oh it ll be 10x scarce i must sell the nuuuuz!

Imagine going through life with this level of financial ignorance. Sad.

enlighten me

people want money to buy things, bitcoin cant be used as easily to buy things as money can

bitcoin is literally worthless but in an insane speculative bubble. It officially does zero more then a dollar can do you are mentally diseased if you don't understand this. At least the dollar is backed by a government and tax base bitcoin is backed by fat incels with cheato stained fingers

>the irony of that meme and not knowing that inflation = higher rates which = stronger dollar and when things are valued against dollars it means they are weaker
How new r u

>Bitcoin tracks the stock market
>the stock market is going down because debt is becoming more expensive
>debt is becoming more expensive because the fed is raising rates
>the fed is raising rates to tackle inflation

Attached: 1662245310968296.jpg (476x474, 42.96K)

retard

>inflation=stronger dollar
That's literally the exact opposite of what it means.

Your narravtive failed
They manage to convinve people it is bearish and here we are
Btc could have been the first asset to profit from Inflation
But they said its bearish and the cycle ended so people sold

institutions control the markets and they do not behave like normal people

fiat is currently increasing in value compared to bitcoin and other assets

Bitcoin is tracks the nasdaq. People only invest in that shit during a good economy

I'm no expert and I dunno. But I think it's because people anticipate needing USD more than BTC, due to the interest rates likelihood of rising. It will cost more to get loans/etc because of the higher interest rates. You will need more inflated cash in order to get the same loans, but it also means you stand to make that much more by loaning out to people. It's likely a reflection of speculation that it's going to be an excellent time to loan someone some USD. If speculation is that USD will inflate to the point where this interest hike does not help, we'd probably see the opposite happening (USD going down relative to everything else).

Please do correct me if I'm wrong, or if you have anything to add.

>fat incel has an id starting with pig
Oh boy

Muh dollar milkshake

tl;dr you can't buy food in your Walmart or whatever the fuck mongoloid Americans use to buy it with BTC. BTC is still just a high-risk and illiquid speculative asset with no "real" usage whatsoever.

>things are more expensive
>people buy worthless junk to buy essentials
anything else brainlet ?

Inflation = higher rates
Higher rates = stronger dollar
Stronger dollar = relative asset weakness
You need to understand the difference between quantitative easing, which led to the bull run but is over now and quantitative tightening which lead to the near market and is happening now.

people sell*

Attached: hyperinflation-weimar.png (509x594, 35.68K)

they lost ww1, though. do you actually believe the USD will inflate THAT much, THAT quickly? the market doesn't seem to think so, i'm inclined to agree so long as the US doesn't lose a war (trade/energy related or otherwise). on the other hand, i do believe the Biden admin's goal is to fuck everything up on purpose, profit from that and pin the blame elsewhere... so who knows.

that said, i'm just gonna hodl. lol.