Building that portfolio

Say there is a small local business. A cafe or a collectables shop. They have a single location and business is not bad.
How would you go about investing in a company like that to gain profit? And how much money would you have to put into it to do this?
If you invested £2000 into the cafe, would you forever own the % of the company that the £2000 was worth at the point of purchase?

Attached: womenarenottoxic.png (680x720, 786.29K)

I hate _________

>adults going to Disney world
she's right, you know.

if she didn't want to go she shouldn't have gone.

>having a family and not immediately engaging in pvp combat makes niggers cringe
Kek Disney cafe equity would cost you billions

I didn't go to Disney World until I was in my 30's. Always wanted to go as a kid, family couldn't afford it, that's the only reason I went.

pls answer my question

Sounds creepy. Are you a pedophile

lmfao

Do niggers know what low key means?

I don't get it, never done shit like what? Go to some overpriced, shit "flatbread" hipster place?

Had a meal with ones family as a group.

I went with a woman if that makes it any better, my sister. and no

based get any pouchie?

The fastest way to ruin your vacation is to take a woman with you.

Attached: scrooge.gif (480x238, 413.51K)

What percent return (denominated in cunny) do you get from the investment? Please answer

Did she put out?

The way you go about it is with a lot more than €2,000
A cafe is probably going to be a relatively small operation so there’s probably going to be maybe 1-2 owners that just do financing from a small business loan.
Typically with smaller scale stuff I would cautious as to why they need investor money in the first place and if they don’t have any of their own money it then I probably wouldn’t touch it

Checked and true.
Disney adults are some of the cringiest people out there. Worse than furries.

That doesn't look like any restaurant at Disney World I've been to.
>Inb4 the dumb bitch meant Disneyland

based af