Major plothole in PLA. How did this bitch have descendants when she's ugly as fuck?

Major plothole in PLA. How did this bitch have descendants when she's ugly as fuck?

Attached: cyllene.jpg (1000x968, 52.35K)

dick doesn't care about the face the pussy belongs to. dick only cares about being inside the pussy

even literal -1/10 women can get men to have sex with them

How did this bitch have descendants when she's ugly as fuck?
Ask you mom

She's a raped someone

The fuck do you mean? I have female friends who are single because no one men loves them and they're cute, but women have the dating hard like us

Why dont you date them then user?

Attached: Constanza.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

>I have female friends who are single because no one men loves them
no they're single because they expect to get with 9/10 men.

That kind of girls tend to be very inmature and I don't want a relationship with someone like this

Relatable. Except I'm a man and seek 11/10 men. For attractive men it should be a matter of dignity and pleasure. We don't like worthless defects. Females have a fucked up sense of sexuality to start with

She was a dommy mommy captain who abused her position of authority to take the seed of the only the prettiest of her subordinates.

Women nowadays have impossible standards, especially the more attractive ones.

Not him, but what do you mean about "impossible standards"? And I'm not talking about 10/10 women, I'm talking about the average woman

You can fuck, without getting in a relationship.

If a chick can't get a relationship they are aiming out of their league or have some sort of problem.
No well adjusted bitch can't get a golden retriever autistic boyfriend.

The vast majority of people IRL fit within the average 5.5s and hideous 1s range. Exceptionally attractive 9s or 10s are rarities. And yet, millions of new humans are born each year. Can't imagine the Pokemon universe being too different in that regard.

I think her personality is attractive. Smart and firm, badass and scary yet kind. Strong genes right there
Also they were a small village with a few people, they'd reproduce with anything that is an adult

Most if not all woman will try to punch above their weight class.
It's safe to assume most women will always try to add 2-4 points to their own actual value.
And for women there are a few factors men can have that will just disqualify them all together.
Height, hair, status. Finances are a magical tool that can bag you most women without troubles if you are willing to accept gold diggers or be a sugar daddy.

Where as for guys.
A guy will fuck anything 3-4 points above or below their shooting zone. Any holes a goal for a guy.

Now relationships? That's completely different.
A guy's wants and desires differ from person to person. It's impossible to say. but if you can fit these certain desires. You could be a 1/10 and he will love you forever and never need anything more.

She cute. I'd wife her.

>confident, but has a cute weakness
>in shape and in charge
>genuinely caring and considerate beneath the icy professionalism
>basically begging to be teased while her face breaks out into embarrassed smiles
>just imagine how satisfying it would be to watch her pokerface break down with passion and vulnerability as she holds you more and more tightly, with quite untoward noises escaping her lips

Arranged marriages and such were more of a thing back then. Uglies could get married because marriage wasn't about feels. Have kids out of need or requirement. No guarantee the relationship will be an intimate one though.

niggas love women that can break their balls

A hole is a hole and a hole with power is a hole with power.

Yes, the average person is a 1 abomination shitskin subhuman that it's not like it has any standard at all lol it's just desperate to reproduce its absolutely piece of faggot shit genetics hence will rape anything on sight.

Modern males in general, even the """white""" ones are aholute degenerate abominations, even when they're attractive. Attractive ones will still have sex with ugly abominations, all they care about is having sex, and in this society you're a "winner" if you have the most sex regardless from with whom and you're a drugged bastard.

But they're not normal, neither men. Men are the ones that should naturally choose the genes to reproduce with since females didn't get to choose, the fact it's inverted and present males aren't even shamed of being what they are and cheating their wives with prostitutes and even other males says a lot about this effeminate lgbt society

Eh i would, my taste is all over the place man like oleana in this pic is a 10/10 while the way she looks in the games is like a 6 for me

Im almost sure this is because of my second crush ever she was really nerdy and had acne when things didn’t work out i said “well shit i’ll never get a girl that good again” suddenly i stopped giving a shit about girls that people usually consider hot and as a side effect i sound way more confident when talking to them which makes some of them like me and in college i date some and get laid but nothing really ever feels as good as dating dorky looking girls

Attached: 5BF3134B-919A-4303-ABCF-C82849A62FA3.jpg (554x554, 40.41K)

I'm in my early 30s, and I know two male virgins and two female virgins: a pair of each from my childhood friend group, and a pair from my girlfriends'. None of them want to hook up with any of the other wizards. Turns out the combo of shyness and pickiness is a detriment to both sexes, who knew

look at this dude larping in the pokeymans board of Any Forums
nice use of your aryan genetics lmoa

The average woman wants a man that abuses her in some way or forces her. Females don't have a normal sense of sexuality, they can't make choices because they've never made sexual choices. They were just the rape tool for men.

In modern society this is inverted, and males are the ones that would have sex with anything that walks while females are the ones that are picky, which is one.of the many reasons why no relationship has crumbs of stability

For instance, my brother is considered a winner by this faggot society, but he got his long-lasting girlfriend by being cucked by her having a boyfriend while dating him which left her when he found out, years later she was desperate due to loneliness and obviously took the easy way, my cucked brother. On the other hand, his girlfriend told me that she felt abused at times but she accepted it because she needs him.

Modern relationships are based on subjugation, not love, let alone strength or worth. The modern androgynous males want anything because they're desperate cucks faggots scared to be alone, and females will take the easiest and most convenient people, hence firstly those that give them money
Attractiveness nowadays means nothing and it's just very barely a bonus for social circles, but once you have social circles it already doesn't matter anymore. That's said from me that I'm attractive and way above average, strong alpha genes. You can be the ugliest faggot subhuman and you can still do the same shit attractive faggots do, a lot of the times you can have sex with attractive people too, just need to be socially accepted (a degenerate slave subhuman)

>especially the more attractive ones.
You mean any of the ones who do the bare minimum to be attractive. For non chads the only options are landwhales and brown people.

>Can't imagine the Pokemon universe being too different in that regard
Literally every single character we see that isn't fat or old is conventionally attractive. Hell, even some of the fat or old ones like Drasna.

I don't know if you notice this society hunts men like me down and it's ruled by the weakest subhuman abomination that get their power from ammassing together In a giant pile of diarrhea.

Me being perfect won't change that, cause I want nothing to do with degenerate subhumans, hence I'd rather be alone and wait for their self induced extinction. You have no future

>Eh i would, my taste is all over the place man like oleana in this pic is a 10/10 while the way she looks in the games is like a 6 for me
Most people would agree Olena in the games looks off putting because of her forehead and general demeanor