Decent ideas for making money

Decent ideas for making money.
Be creative , but don't be retarded

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1688, 194.13K)

Hire a methhead to build pallets for you, have him deliver them to distributors or stores who need them. 5-20$ a pop depending

Bro, are you fishing for ideas to start a company, a side-hustle, or what? If you have to ask, you're not going to do anything. Opportunity is all around you, no one here is going to provide any meaningful insight as to how to perceive it. If Warren Buffet himself held a thread on Any Forums and you had the chance to ask any question you want, and you received answers to them. What difference would it make? No answer given to you will be internalized, no meaningful answer can be given for your particular situation, we know nothing about you.

don't worry about all that buddy just toss out ideas

get a job and hire someone else to do it for less pay

Attached: 1630595449312.jpg (512x640, 35.19K)

Just monetize the things your Good at stop asking for others ideas. You are good at something right?!

>sell one kidney at black market (valued at an average of $260,000 a piece)
>use half of proceeds to heal from trauma
>use rest of proceeds to buy BitDAO tokens
>wait for L1 to launch
>sell half, hodl half
>make it
>buy kidney back
>good as new

I sell fake Blue Peter badges on ebay

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-02-02-at-19.39.58.png (932x694, 769.68K)

She unironically looks like she fucks niggers

Attached: anons-wholesome-beaded-lizard-venture.png (1384x3676, 1.37M)

Anyone who calls grown ass men they don't know buddy doesn't deserve shit. Think of your own ideas you uncreative slime.

Does anyone have links to the empty sealed snickers ebay listing threads from February 2021? That crap was pretty wild.

Purchase bulk female underwear. Wear them for a week without washing them. Sell and advertise them online as "used female underwear".

If you are in urgent need of money and cannot afford to spend a week wearing female underwear, either bulk buy cans of tuna and mix the underwear with the brine water, or combine a mixture of water and coins.

>torrent onlyfans content in bulk
>generate AI faces
>deepfake faces onto content
>distribute fake content on multiple onlyfans accounts
>use GPT-3 to advertise to betas on dating apps
>grofit
Even if you only get one subscriber per account your profit margin would be insane. The main challenge would be generating convincing fakes - it would probably require a reasonable investment into some beefy hardware.

Attached: 960BCFC9-3EE6-4C71-B9DF-7AD600E904D7.jpg (598x590, 59.36K)

just do three 100x margin trades and you will make it in no time

kneepads

>t.

Attached: rigby_by_smashupmashups_dddcbwe-fullview.png (400x558, 94.91K)

1. Find coins like ALGO, ICP, BNB, SOL, etc early. If anyone has any advice on this, please post. I am talking ICO early.

2. Some variation of this will likely work - there are already virtual youtubers and all that jazz.

brap farming
shrimp farming
dropshipping
scrypt mining
dick sucking for money

Doesn't OnlyFans require an original ID? In that case you'd need to get a bunch of fake IDs as well.

I drive around the Hispanic neighborhoods and collect all the broken lawnmowers they leave on the curb for the trash company to pick up. Sometimes I also pick up Lawnmowers on Craigslist or Offerup for cheap. 99% of the time the only thing needing fixing was that the carburetor needed to be cleaned. Sometimes I throw a little money into it if it needs a few small parts. And I’ll sharpen the blade. Then I resell them for about $100-120 each, cash. The same Hispanic community that was throwing away their lawnmowers are the same ones that answer my ads to buy my used lawnmowers for their shitty lawn care company. I’m pretty sure I’ve fixed the same lawnmowers multiple times.

Attached: C405CF9F-3C96-4267-AB7F-72B46E95D8A3.jpg (1169x871, 356.51K)