Wrapped LUNC Token, Part 2

A continuation of the last thread, that was recently archived, for our friends on Twitter.

Hey, I'm OP and I've been tracking WLUNA for months since I bought a stack on Coinbase when it initially nosedived. Coinbase suspended trading on WLUNA soon thereafter. I didn't bother selling or converting my stack since it was so cheap, and a couple weeks ago there was immense FUD about WLUNA becoming completely worthless since a bridge was going to be closed, or disabled, therefore severing its connection to LUNC. There has also been a conspiracy theory that since there is no ERC-20 version of the new LUNA that WLUNC could theoretically get re-pegged to it. And now we have all the strange activity with Coinbase and other exchanges accumulating and or holding huge stacks of WLUNA (also known as WLUNC) as seen on Etherscan. If the contract is truly immutable; then the powers that be might have no choice but to peg WLUNA to the price of the new LUNA?

Attached: wluna_zkdomains3.png (600x521, 54.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xd2877702675e6ceb975b4a1dff9fb7baf4c91ea9#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I took my laddered WLUNA off Gemini and sent to Metamask because that last thread was so spicy.

Why dont you bake a proper thread, nigger? Where is the background info and link to the last thread.

Not sure how to bake, but here is the pic I uploaded to start the last thread.

Attached: wlunc_etherscan_cb.png (1230x1180, 112.22K)

oh youre that guy...I plan on buying back into wluna I converted everything and moved to terra wallet.
1 million wluna should be enough if it repegs to Luna.

Yes, I'd say 1M WLUNA is the suicide-stack.

Attached: wluna_zkdomains1.png (600x464, 45.36K)

bump interesting thread

Here is a link to Etherscan where you can see the top holders of WLUNC: etherscan.io/token/0xd2877702675e6ceb975b4a1dff9fb7baf4c91ea9#balances

And here is a link to the last thread (Part 1):

Explain like I'm a retard (I am). So we'd be getting new coin price for old coin price? Should I get some?

WLUNA is pegged to and meant to track the price of LUNA, not LUNC. It is pegged to LUNA by name, and not some form of contract address.

Attached: 1662974786815063.jpg (828x772, 109.75K)

So when would we find out if it's pegged or not? Seems like a gamble, which I'm fine with, but is there a certain day or time frame to find out? Also, just got a measly 60k stack just to see where this goes lol.

checked, I have 1 million still on coinbase

so when does the repeggins start and I got 13.1k is it enough?

Lmao just unwrap the shit already, you faggots are in for a rude awakening when WLUNC is abandoned. Verification not required.

Like I give a fuck. I bought WLUNC with free money I got converting some airdropped shitcoins.

Ethereum merge seems like a perfect opportunity to re-peg since WLUNA is an ERC-20 token. They can pretend is was a just a glitch, and oh well; now Gemini and Coinbase etc are tens of billions richer for it.

1.2 million just in case
It's worth the gamble

Investigator user report in. Did you uncover anything new? Also lmao I'm the user who named dropped zk last thread. I'm starting to think he might be esl

move your stack off the cex and into your wallet like Metamask, if the schizos are correct and ot repegs to Luma2 then Coinbase will just swap out the relative value and cuck you out of a moonshot. not your keys, not your coins.

Is coinbase wallet safe? They after are not affiliated with cb itself