Rates up, mortgage up, I'll just raise rents

Hold it right there you filthy fucker

Attached: zillowrent.png (3133x2275, 229.72K)

Yep. Rents coming down because nobody could afford it anymore. Half my apartment complex is empty. But guess what? Prices are also coming down as rates go UP. Eat shit landies!

here's another, "subprime contained"

Attached: subprime.png (3133x2275, 236.25K)

>rates go up 30%
>then down 5%
We're winning Rentoids! We'll show those land chads who's the boss!

Attached: 1660862504976699.jpg (512x512, 39.12K)

looks like assumptions on rent will be out the window for many, meaning forced sellers

yep that 5% is going to be a problem for landies who have been playing heloc jenga for the last 3 years

>the absolute state of rentoid cope

> zero content
> the word cope
do better, my fat friend

You dont own shit Mortagecuck

Unless you buy your property in cash you are no better than the rentoid

this isn't true at all
paying rent is never a good idea

Rising interest rates
Falling rents
Falling house prices

Imagine being a highly leveraged landleech right now.

It's better than a mortgage. Imagine gambling 30000% of your entire net worth into any other investment. Not how confident are you housing will always go up?

Is this in the US? In Canada rents are skyrocketing and have no relationship to house prices. People that rent can't afford it, higher int % doesn't change that. And they aren't building more houses, and we more than 500,000 people every year to Canada so demand is always high.

I just simply moved back in with my parents until rent goes down
Landcucks BTFOd

Attached: 1632073219267.jpg (680x591, 28.69K)

I make 60% a year trading stocks on any capital i have available to me and housing only goes up 20% on a good year, i just consider rent a form of cheap margin as it frees up capital i would otherwise have to sink on a downpayment for immediate trading. I COULD take 150k and put it down on a house right now - but i would be losing so much opportunity cost elsewhere that it just isnt worth it. whether it makes sense to rent or buy depends on the individual and how good they are at finances. most people are retards so for them buying an asset that they can just hold for 25 years and then sell isnt such a bad deal, but for anyone comfortable with active portfolio management its a shit deal.

Attached: Screenshot_20220912-235757_TD (Canada).jpg (720x1218, 253.25K)

rent control in quebec, anglophone "free market" can suck landlord dick for their beliefs

>own property
>still pay tax goy fee

Still waiting for the rest of Americans to stop being cowards and take the /homeless/ pill

It's literally fucking not that bad and definitely worth fighting relentlessly against the system. Spend all day at the library, go to a park, get stoned and drunk from but not too often. Go to a university lecture and bother everybody by your unwashed stench. Work jobs that YOU want to do, and quit when YOU want to. Become a man of leisure!

from time to time but not too often*

I remember you from another thread but anyway this is essentially my same line of thinking.
$150k in crypto is a likely $1.5mil over the next let's say 5 years.
When you think of every 1 dollar as a future 10 dollars it really changes the dynamics.
I'd rather rent, spend half as much as I would on a mortgage, have 0 maintenance cost, take out fixed rate long term loans so my monthly nut is lower, and just sink it all into crypto because it's just the best return that's out right now.
I'll buy a place one day but only when it makes sense and when it's not such an expense that it detracts from other opportunities.

a big jewish investment firm bought out my landlord. i live in a complex of about 100 units. the turnover is insane because they jack up rents after one year and the units sit empty for a month before someone is dumb enough to move in. you'd think it would be more profitable to drop rents by 5% to guard against an 8% vacancy rate but what do i ((((know.))))