I wish they weren't gonna suffer Toxtricity's syndrome. I mean, trash from RU lol

I wish they weren't gonna suffer Toxtricity's syndrome. I mean, trash from RU lol

Attached: FcD-WUQaUAEeIJS.jpg (680x680, 122.45K)

they'll be, saddly.

Please think of poor Kyogre before suggesting that Toxtricity should be buffed next time. It's Water Spout is just too weak even in Rain and with Choice Specs

If Terastallization gets banned to AG, yes.
Even then Ceruledge might end in UUBL if its base Speed stat is 100 or above.

>If Terastallization gets banned to AG, yes
I don’t see that happening. I can only see it happening in 1v1 but now regular singles.

>Even then Ceruledge might end in UUBL
If you refer to this by its typing, why is Victini in OU now? Armarouge also has possibilities.

How embarrassing

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-220155_Chrome.jpg (1200x559, 285.19K)

Who fucking cares? If a Pokemon has a good design I'm going to use it, simple as. Not like top cut smogon OU games are anything but Lando, Pex, Ferrothorn, UBs, and Tapus as far as the fucking eye can see anyway. Once you stop caring about competitive you'll have a lot more fun.

They definitely will have good attack stats. We just expect they're gonna get at least 90 BP in speed.

So what?

Yeah well but this thread is about people who care about competitive so why are you here

This.

Over 120 in an attack stat and decently beefy with 90 speed and i would be happy. I dont really expect, or want, these things to be the new powercreep standard

>smogon OU games are anything but Lando, Pex, Ferrothorn, UBs, and Tapus as far as the fucking eye can see anyway.
Actually, the only one that will stop them is Heatran.

I absolutely agree with you, but knowing how Game Freak is....

I guess his threads are rarely used

Attached: 1F3E3312-5B57-48E2-95AB-B7C382AD83EE.jpg (554x554, 19.37K)

Shut up Carlos

>rarely used
*yawn*

They honestly look more like legendaries than the two main legendaries

Bold as fuck assumptions in this thread given that we don't know
>stat spread
>movepool
>abilities DW
>dex composition
You will end up like the faggot that said that intelleon would be the best performing galar starter

One is probably gonna be min maxed, the other will probably be a slow frail mixed attacker