Had a random thought about what Pokemon were ACTUAL Kantonian Pokemon, like if Kanto was the new region coming out...

Had a random thought about what Pokemon were ACTUAL Kantonian Pokemon, like if Kanto was the new region coming out, what Pokemon would be considered "new". Some are a little "huh?" but I think it's explainable, like Clefairy not being from Kanto, but being first discovered there, since it's from space and all. Obvious stuff like Ditto being made in Kanto, along with Porygon. Pokemon I didn't add were also very obvious like Mewtwo. Don't really know what to do with the starters, since they are such a bizarre thing in the first place. Might be missing a few Pokemon, but I can safely say that these are 100% Kantonian Pokemon. Most Kanto Pokemon are actually Johto Pokemon. I know like 2 "Johto" Pokemon are only found in Kanto too, but I forgot what those were and I'm just focusing on the originals. If you're curious how I came to most of these conclusions, you just have to look at where you catch them in the games. If they are in a butt load of areas in Kanto, or in Johto near Kanto, I consider them the former. an example of a pokemon you all thought was a Kanto pokemon but is actually a Sinnoh Pokemon would be Psyduck and Golduck.

Attached: kanto.jpg (1280x1077, 959.32K)

sorry also to clarify i just chose the Pokemon that I felt best suited the Pokemons evolution line, it's not THAT specific Pokemon that I picked a picture of.

Muk probably

no one cares about my post :( oh well.

Grimer, Muk, Koffing and Weezing are from Kanto because its a polluted shithole

:(

I don't get it.

What's your justification for Lapras?

The only Lapras you get in RBY is a gift Pokémon

Using this isn't very accurate.
Zorua is unobtainable outside of events in BW, but we know in universe they live in unova.
>a zoroark literally tells you so in BW2

You can find Lapras in Seafoam Islands, can’t you?

Fuck no. The first time in the entire series you could snag a Lapras as a normal encounter was in the Sevii Islands in FRLG, and even then it was a 1% deep as fuck in some cave.

Attached: 126c1c6e5fcd93fde8e72b8c1613c14b.jpg (720x960, 272.05K)

Huh, I could have sworn you could. Maybe I’m just thinking of a romhack, my memory’s a little fuzzy

The Friday encounters in GSC aren't "normal" enough?

It's a single Lapras, once a week, with an overworld sprite, so no.

Attached: e80ea77826acacccac344fed89f82343.jpg (800x563, 137.99K)

But it's a wild Lapras. Multiple Lapras show up in that cave. So clearly they're living around there.

It's one wild Lapras per week that shows up on a fixed schedule and you can swim right up to or ignore at your choosing, not a random encounter that Dream could have twenty of in a row. It's special and doesn't count.

Attached: 91e3bd82df3097aaad613ec3ef9dc220.jpg (1364x2048, 111.74K)

are the sevii islands just outside of Kanto? i don't know my Pokemon world too well.

Your random thought is autism. Instead of sharing your random autism popping brain cell, try to get rid of it

Ditto isn't really created as clone of Mew, it's a theory.
Doduo is a sudden mutation that appeared in Kanto 2 years prior.
I don't even get the rest. Seems like you did it very arbitrarily and without any explanation it's worthless.

Being creative is fun so fuck you. "Austim" is what we call when someone is determined enough do actually do something instead of just browsing, it's not the same as real autism.

Attached: Kanto and Johto.png (1804x1496, 356.76K)

> Obvious stuff like Ditto being made in Kanto
Stop going to youtube and play the actual games.