I'm starting to think Pokemon isn't for me anymore

I'm starting to think Pokemon isn't for me anymore...

Attached: 1647769838989.jpg (1400x1700, 239.32K)

The world doesn’t revolve around you, dipshit. Besides, Game Freak is going full throttle on shedding away any fan above the age of 10 with Scarlet/Violet, so you’re not alone.

How to move on?

i want to take a sip out of that can after lillie
don't need any beverage, the can is enough

it's for me! I will take over Nintendo and Gamefreak and erase all subhumanry and shitty qualityless capitalism. Then pokemon will truly be perfect

Okay bye then? Nobody cares dude.

Every new game is for someone, even if that isn't (You). Pokemon fans need to learn this timeless lesson.

I wanted to know

I asked

Everyone knows that, the argument is that people who like the new games are stupid, which is true, but they're not nearly as stupid as the people who like Johto.

based discordfag

Allister's Monster drink

With autobattle you don't have to worry about that anymore.
Just let the game on while you go to mind your own business and then com later pick up your rewards without making any effort.

Anything I don't like = shit

Attached: 1662198181220.png (221x335, 140.18K)

>drinking monster ultra ROSA

Attached: sample_4cac806071bca22bef9c13c9dbb78e28.jpg (850x638, 367.64K)

>Game Freak is going full throttle on shedding away any fan above the age of 10 with Scarlet/Violet
Which is really weird given the Switch's userbase is mostly 20-somethings.

>Forgot pic

Attached: Switch Userbase 2021.png (665x378, 267.28K)

Lillie has reclined

>

Which accounts for the 8m extra sales they made from SM's total sales, yes.
Their baseline sales is 16m, the only time they failed to hit that, the normies had abandoned the DS for the 3DS and were pitching a hissy fit at Game Freak for not making Pokémon 3DS instead of Black and White. Every other Gen sold 16m, except Gen 4, whose 17m sales made up for BW's relative and left everything not touched by Pokémania or the fact Nintendo got its mojo back a nice average 16m sales per new Gen pairs.

time to get into digimon, OP

cringe tastelet